here now and it's quiet!

going 9/11 - 9/15 - hoping it still stays light. Food & Wine will not have started so surely it will be lighter than the recent craziness I've heard about.

Used to be they'd run 2..gangster and cowboy (I label that way because of who "takes over" the tram). I think they've only been running gangster, lately.
We rode twice this month, and both times only the gangster was there. The first time there was a 2nd empty tram sitting there when we went into the Wizard of Oz scene, with 2 cast members standing at the front, interacting with the WW of the West. The second time we rode, there was no 2nd tram at all, we just pulled all the way up to the WW of the West and were alone in the end room with the movie clips.

We only had the gangster. I was shocked too. In 11 years of going to HS, I have never seen a wait time that long for that ride. But, makes sense with so many things closed there now. Toy story mania was loaded all day, I saw 140 min at one point. Surprisingly, rock and roller coaster wasn't bad. Busy during the prime part of the day, but not in the morning and evening. I'll say this for the movie ride, I thought the addition of tcm as the sponsor helped. Ride seemed more cleaned up and I really like the preshow. Wish they fixed the pyramid of dancers at the beginning...

Lol, one thing I'll add, this was my first time going to fantasmic and not having fastpass. Even going an hour early, we were relegated to the side sections. I do like fp+, but this is one of those minor annoyances I'll have to learn to live with.

Sorry Live and Just Back posts are not allowed. We have sticky at top of page,explaining why. I believe you just made a mistake and was not intentional. So no warning or infraction points for you.Please read the sticky titled Live and Just Back posts and you will understand our reasoning behind this issue. Danny

Sorry Live and Just Back posts are not allowed. We have sticky at top of page,explaining why. I believe you just made a mistake and was not intentional. So no warning or infraction points for you.Please read the sticky titled Live and Just Back posts and you will understand our reasoning behind this issue. Danny

Not sure what you mean (I'm new). Can you link to the sticky you mentioned please? I looked and cannot find it.

How is this for quiet this morning?
IMG_3699.jpg

Late August through the 1st 2 weeks of September or so are the best times to go now from a crowd standpoint.

Late September when F&W and the Halloween party starts is extremely crowded now however. I've been pretty much any time imagineable and that was by far one of the most packed.

Heading down tomorrow...any other crowd pictures would be super helpful as I've only been before during the peak of August!

Arriving on Tues for 10 nights. Can't wait for blazing sun, low crowds, and Dole Whip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter