Here's the thread to post requests for pre-cruise postcards for children

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are leaving on 9/18 magic cruise and I would like a post card for my 3yr old son . He loves Mickey and A post card will make his day. Can anyone help? :wave:

This is a great idea i would love to get a postcard for my ds6 and dd2. I am planning to surprise them the morning we leave for our cruise. i think if i have a postcard on the breakfast table with mickey invited them or any disney character would be the perfect way to tell them we are going. i have until december before we leave so if anyone can help that would be wonderful

kruzich@msn.com

I would LOVE that! My 4 year old is so excited - she CANNOT wait!
Send me a PM with the child's name, address, favorite character, cruise date, and which ship you will be on, and I'll get a card out for you.

We are leaving on 9/18 magic cruise and I would like a post card for my 3yr old son . He loves Mickey and A post card will make his day. Can anyone help?

Send me a PM with his name and address. :wave2:

This is a great idea i would love to get a postcard for my ds6 and dd2. I am planning to surprise them the morning we leave for our cruise. i think if i have a postcard on the breakfast table with mickey invited them or any disney character would be the perfect way to tell them we are going. i have until december before we leave so if anyone can help that would be wonderful
If you PM me with the info, I can send a card out now, but if you want the card postmarked closer to your cruise date, just post a message on this thread again when you are ready for it. ::yes::

I'm going to be at WDW Wednesday and Thursday, so I won't be online at all. I will try to check for requests on Tuesday, before we go, but I may be busy with packing, so I might not be able to check until Friday. Just want to let everyone know where I'm at! :sunny:

Maureen

Hello Maureen - Go enjoy yourself - I will keep an eye on this thread and make sure that you are notified with new request - how is "Ms Clause" and little elf (your son) doing? You and Andy have given so much to so many - thanks for taking the time to bring so many smiles - I have mailed a few postcards for Andy and reading those cards just makes you want to drop everything and go cruising - if those cards can bring a smile to someone "up in age" as myself, I can only imagine what it does for the kids.
Anyhow go have a great time.
Much love
Shirley

Originally posted by moinab
I'm going to be at WDW Wednesday and Thursday, so I won't be online at all. I will try to check for requests on Tuesday, before we go, but I may be busy with packing, so I might not be able to check until Friday. Just want to let everyone know where I'm at! :sunny:

Maureen

Just wanted to pop in and say, "HAVE FUN MAUREEN!"

This is so neat!

I would like to request a postcard be sent to my grandson, and 2 granddaughters. Cruising Wonder on 26 Sep. The children will be really excited to receive a card.

What would be the code for grandchildren?

jeeper

Jeeper, if you send me a PM with their names, ages, addresses, and favorite characters, I'd be happy to send them a card. It won't be a DCL card, but I can get one with the characters on it (or I can make a DCL card).

Marcy

P.S. I don't understand the question about the "code for grandchildren" . . . ?

:wave:

Thank you Marcy! You are kind to do this. I have sent you a PM with the information requested.

Again, Iappreciate your kindness.

jeeper:wave2:

I received my DS & DD's postcards Monday! They were so excited. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

::MickeyMo Thank you so so much for sending the post cards to my boys! They were very excited! Even my DH looked at me funny, as I didn't tell him how the post cards came to be!!! ::MinnieMo Thanks again! This is an awesome thing ya'll do for the kids... OK OK and their mommy's too!!! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Jennifer, Sean & Alex

:wave: It seems that everyone on this sites talks in a code in reference to family. This is what I take the codes to mean: DH (disney husband)? DD (disney daughter)? If so, would a grandchild be DGS (disney grandson) and DGD (disney granddaughter)?:wave2:

princess: This is so fun. It would be great for my 5 year old DS to get a postcard from Mickey. We are going on the 1/8/05 cruise and it is a present from Santa. So it would be great if it said something like "Santa was looking for a great present for Russell". Oh thank you so much.

Thank you in advance.

We're sailing on our first cruise on Sept. 18. My DD will be celebrating her birthday on the cruise.

Could someone please send a postcard to her and my DS?

Thanks again. All of you are so generous and thoughtful:thewave:

We are sailing on the Magic Oct 16th. Would really appreciate it if my 2 daughters 12 and 8 could get a postcard. Their favorite character is Stitch. Thank you.

My two sons will be sailing on the halloween cruise and would love to receive post cards. My youngest will be actually be turning 8 on Halloween so this would be extra special. I am trying to get him excited but right now he doesn't want to go because he is afraid he won't be able to have a party and trick-or-treating with his best friend.

Thanks so much!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! We received a card from Donald Duck today. My DGS Taylor was so excited. Thank you again. I love these boards!:grouphug:

Thank you for the post card. Dominique got it and hollered.... luey luey luey.. (what she calls Donald's little ducks). We cant wait until time to go.
Thanks again,
Patty and Misti

Hi everyone!

I'm just checking in here quickly today. We are back from Orlando, but are facing Hurricane Charley hitting us tonight, so I have a lot of storm preparation to take care of. Hopefully, we'll come through this safely, without major damage, and I'll get back to the happy business of sending postcards tomorrow.

Bye for now!

Maureen

Thank you so much for sending my Princess a post card from Cinderella before our cruise 8/19. My DD was thrilled to receive the postcard. The expression on her face was priceless.

Thank you again.

Bev:hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter