• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

New to the forums. Excited for our trip in Oct 7-14 at POR in Royal Rooms! It's our 1st family trip (daughter will be 7, son will be 5, daughter will be 3). We're also taking my in-laws, so it will be a lot of fun!! We got the Dining Plan as well. I'm excited and hope I can keep my excitement up. I'm sure this thread will help! :mickeyjum

Welcome to the group guys! :yay: I have added your dates to the list.

As this group gets bigger I'm sure there will be a ton of good information forthcoming! In the meantime, post whatever you want, doesn't have to be about the trip, I sure do. :p

This year we're going for the last week in Oct, plus the first week in Nov. It will be our first time going to the Halloween Party ... we went last year to the Christmas one and loved it. I'm sure we'll love this Oct, and I've already blocked the month of Oct 2017 for us to go. I'm fairly confident it won't be Halloween next year, though, as I'm thinking I like the idea of MNSSHP starting our holiday season. But ... if all goes well, we'll be there :)

This year we're going for the last week in Oct, plus the first week in Nov. It will be our first time going to the Halloween Party ... we went last year to the Christmas one and loved it. I'm sure we'll love this Oct, and I've already blocked the month of Oct 2017 for us to go. I'm fairly confident it won't be Halloween next year, though, as I'm thinking I like the idea of MNSSHP starting our holiday season. But ... if all goes well, we'll be there :)

Have a great trip and be sure to stop by here again when you are ready to plan for next year!

Have book 18th October - 1st November 2017, staying at GF. Family trip of myself and my husband, our daughters who will be 10 and 8 and our son 6. First time for us all and so excited.

Have book 18th October - 1st November 2017, staying at GF. Family trip of myself and my husband, our daughters who will be 10 and 8 and our son 6. First time for us all and so excited.

Hi and welcome!!! That sounds like a nice long trip at a great hotel! :)

OMG so excited to find this thread!!!!!!! We are going October 14-21 (tentative date we may add a few) it will be our daughters first trip she will be 15 months old. We went on our Disneymoon in Nov 2015 and got pregnant with her there sooo it only seems fitting our first family of 3 vacation be to DW. We LOVE the dining plan for a few reasons, We love the free to eat what we want without paying attention to cost because its paid for already and we love variety in DW. I am trying to talk DH into staying at a different resort possibly moderate? Any opinions? We will also be doing MNSSHP. My best friend and her mom are going with us so we are doing Sleeping beauty costumes. My daughter is going as Aurora :)

Hi there!!! Happy to see another excited planner! :welcome:

We love the dining plan also, just out of convenience.
We haven't actually stayed at a moderate, but if we ever do, I know we would want to try Port Orleans French Quarter. That seems to be a favorite. I've also read some really good things about Coronado Springs.

Hopefully more people will start trickling in soon to give you better opinions. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter