***Hey, Hey! Come right in and plan, OFFICIAL OCTOBER 2017 thread!!!***

I've managed to snag a BOG for 1:40pm on our MK day. I have FP's for BTMRR at 1:55-2:55. Do you think i will be able to make it over there in time?

I've managed to snag a BOG for 1:40pm on our MK day. I have FP's for BTMRR at 1:55-2:55. Do you think i will be able to make it over there in time?
Lunch at BOG should take less than an hour, especially if you pre-order. That would give you at least 15 minutes to make it to BTMRR. I suggest you head to BOG a few minutes early and be sure to pre-order. It will save you some time. :)

We booked through a travel agent. We r 32 days out and I haven't received anything like this yet. Will I still get one even though we booked with a travel agent?
You *should* still get everything if you have a package. I'd ask your agent what to expect.

We booked through a travel agent. We r 32 days out and I haven't received anything like this yet. Will I still get one even though we booked with a travel agent?
If your TA booked your package through disney direct, yes. It will go to her first, then she'll have to send along to you, so will take longer to receive. If you booked an agency exclusive deal, then no, you won't.

I was wondering if the fireworks time changes. When the MK was open until 9:00, the fireworks were scheduled at 9:00. Now, with the hours being extended until midnight, will the fireworks still be held at closing (midnight) or will they still be at 9:00? I hope they're still at 9:00, because my DGDs want to see the fireworks, and I don't think their little 5 and 7 yo selves can last until midnight.

Ok When I loaded up a calender over the weekend to see the updated hours I thought that that happened because the wrong month loaded-I practically lost my mind since it would totally have messed up my ADR for BOG that night. Thankfully the fireworks are firmly set at 9 pm-I think for the safety of my BOG ressie we should not risk talking about the possibility any further...It's like saying the name of... he who should not be named...anathema to the core. Now I have to go knock on wood, throw salt over my shoulder, make the sign of the evil eye and say 10 hail Mary's.

Spooky just thinking about the possibility :scared:

37 days out, when do I get my Magical Express stuff?

View attachment 270549

I got my ME tags wayyyyyyy early, I think in July! Funny thing is that since then I changed my arrival day resort when fall RO discounts came out so now they do me no good and even though I updated my information with ME they never sent out new tags so it looks like I wont be getting to use luggage deliver services after all...whatever, it just motivates me to make it work with carry-ons instead of checked bags.

I got my ME tags wayyyyyyy early, I think in July! Funny thing is that since then I changed my arrival day resort when fall RO discounts came out so now they do me no good and even though I updated my information with ME they never sent out new tags so it looks like I wont be getting to use luggage deliver services after all...whatever, it just motivates me to make it work with carry-ons instead of checked bags.
Call DME directly and give them new flight info . 866-599-0951 is the number. You can give them your baggage claim tickets at DME check-in and they'll grab checked bags for you that way too.

Yes you should. typically it is sent to the travel agent and then they will forward it to you. :) (or thats the way it worked the last time i used an agent)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter