Hey Mom, Do I get to be the line leader again? A PTR…(My TR has started! - 6/1)

I have gotten a lot of packing done this afternoon, so I wanted to show what I have done thus far.

Sam and Cooper are both packed, along with the clothes in the overnight bag for Friday's stop in Lake City.

DSC00092.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

Bryan carries a backpack in the park.

DSC00096.jpg

In the backpack are our itinerary folder, journal for trip notes, a few games for the car ride, a lot of sani wipes, our travel wallets, our waterproof ticket case, a travel first aid kit, gum, clean & clear papers, playing cards, wipes, and a small sunscreen.

DSC00099.jpg

We got a "complimentary" DVC bag when we joined. That bag is our pool bag. It is packed and ready to go.

DSC00104.jpg

I have my Disney box that travels with us to WDW.

DSC00100.jpg

It has a lot of the stuff that regularly comes with us.

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

I am currently working on Bryan and I's suitcase and our toiletry bag. We'll be good to go very soon.

2 days! Wow! I hope you have an awesome trip--so glad you're getting packing done. I wish my dh would pack some, but I am destined to be disappointed by him.

Looks like you've made a lot of progress today! I made a little too. In case we don't chat between now and Saturday, Have a safe trip down!!! :banana::banana:

See you Saturday night or maybe before if you're out wandering the resort. :goodvibes

For you pedicure, I think instead of polka dots on your toes you should get a classic Mickey head! How cute would that be?

I love that you showed us your packing photos....I feel like I'm getting ready to go with you. (I LOVE those oil absorbing sheets! They have them at CVS under their house brand for like a buck cheaper than Clean and Clear, fyi.)

Are you guys still planning to stop at Cracker Barrel in Tallahassee for breakfast? Wave to me when you do...I live around the corner from there!

Sounds like you have a full itinerary! I like it though - one day for each major park and the water parks, perfect. :)

Looks like you've made a lot of progress today! I made a little too. In case we don't chat between now and Saturday, Have a safe trip down!!! :banana::banana:

See you Saturday night or maybe before if you're out wandering the resort. :goodvibes

I do feel like I made a lot of progress. My stuff is almost packed. It should take me no time to finish when I get home this afternoon.

Yall have a safe trip too! I hope to see you this weekend!

For you pedicure, I think instead of polka dots on your toes you should get a classic Mickey head! How cute would that be?

I love that you showed us your packing photos....I feel like I'm getting ready to go with you. (I LOVE those oil absorbing sheets! They have them at CVS under their house brand for like a buck cheaper than Clean and Clear, fyi.)

Are you guys still planning to stop at Cracker Barrel in Tallahassee for breakfast? Wave to me when you do...I live around the corner from there!

Sounds like you have a full itinerary! I like it though - one day for each major park and the water parks, perfect. :)

That would be cute too Abby. Felt kind strange l ining everything up to show yall, but you have come along on this journey with me that I figured I should share it all with you.

Nope, not stopping in Tallhassee. We're spending the night in Lake City, so eating breakfast at the Cracker Barrel there instead. I'll give you a wave though.

Great job with the packing!!! Amazingly.. we still have not even started packing yet.. Alisa's exact words last night were.. "Ah.. we'll get around to it".. my only explaination is.. we JUST GOT BACK from our last vacation to Universal Studios.. so we're not all that anxious, and we don't actually leave until Saturday so we have a bit more time...

We will begin packing tonight.. I can assure you of that..

Tomorrow all day.. and night.. I will be texting all of you to get your status..

About this time tomorrow I'm sure you will all be ready to BUST!!!

Have a great last day with students...

WOOOHOOO! It's almost here! I hope I see you guys while down there! I'll havemy laptop and iphone, so I can check in and get/do updates. We normally stop in Tallahasse for lunch, but I think we'll be too early for it this time. I think we'll hit Ocala for lunch and have a gift card at Logan's so that's the plan so far. Anyway, I think it's so cool to be almost out the door! Yay!

WOOOHOOO! It's almost here! I hope I see you guys while down there! I'll havemy laptop and iphone, so I can check in and get/do updates. We normally stop in Tallahasse for lunch, but I think we'll be too early for it this time. I think we'll hit Ocala for lunch and have a gift card at Logan's so that's the plan so far. Anyway, I think it's so cool to be almost out the door! Yay!

Awesome Brandi!!! Heard good things about Logans. Yeah.. Megan is about to burst I'm sure!

You leave tomorrow! :cool1:

Have a safe trip to FL & a Magical time in WDW! :goodvibes

Bridora, please come back and give me all the info on BLT as we are planning on visiting it in March of next year for our annual Mardi Gras vacation..

We're almost there! You've really got the packing going. I started this afternoon, and will get it all finished by tomorrow afternoon. We won't be able to leave until late afternoon/early evening.

Be safe driving down. See you soon! :thumbsup2

Great job with the packing!!! Amazingly.. we still have not even started packing yet.. Alisa's exact words last night were.. "Ah.. we'll get around to it".. my only explaination is.. we JUST GOT BACK from our last vacation to Universal Studios.. so we're not all that anxious, and we don't actually leave until Saturday so we have a bit more time...

We will begin packing tonight.. I can assure you of that..

Tomorrow all day.. and night.. I will be texting all of you to get your status..

About this time tomorrow I'm sure you will all be ready to BUST!!!

Have a great last day with students...

I'm sure you'll be quite the texter tomorrow.

Yall drive safely Brandi! I hope to see you there as well.

You leave tomorrow! :cool1:

Have a safe trip to FL & a Magical time in WDW! :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

We're almost there! You've really got the packing going. I started this afternoon, and will get it all finished by tomorrow afternoon. We won't be able to leave until late afternoon/early evening.

Be safe driving down. See you soon! :thumbsup2

Just about done. We'll be leaving at noon tomorrow. Hope to see you Saturday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter