Hey Mom, Do I get to be the line leader again? A PTR…(My TR has started! - 6/1)

Ahh!! I love the toes! I've seen pics of people putting the Mickey head on the big toe, but I think this is a cuter, more demure way of adding some Disney fun!

Oooh Minnie Toes! I didn't make that connection before. Very cute! :cutie:

Have an AMAZING trip! Bon Voyage!

Toes are awesome... I think Zach and I are going to try and do something like that on Mommy's toes.

Kid update- Both of our boys, Zach and Chase got awards at their elementary school this past week.. Zach racked up every type of award you can get.. A honor roll, "Cardinal of the Year' etc.. etc.. and Chase took home the PE award - go figure.. his dad is a PE major. LOL.. we are very proud of our boys, and we plan on celebrating at Disney with them!!!

So excited for you, Megan.. I know you are just BEAMING right now!!! I hope today goes well for you guys.. have a SAFE, and enjoyable trip to Lake City.. we are VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR MEGA SUPPER AT OHANAS (even without Frog and Tammi)!!!!!

I got two words for your hubby.. SUMMIT PLUMMET!!!! It is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!

As for us.. I have a spring football scrimmage to coach this afternoon.. then a "pre-launch" supper with the Prosperies tonight after the game.. then we will complete packing (got about 90% of it done last night). Tomorrow morning we load up the van, meet up with Frog and family.. and head out to the airport.. we'll be checking into our Tree House by 5 pm!!!!

Yaaaaa Hoooooo!!!

This is the BEST TIME.. right before you leave.. I LOVE IT!!!!

Enjoy your few hours at HLB.. and I'll be texting you and your hubby all day!!!

Love your wheeling Disney Box. What a great Idea. I put ours in a small wheeling suitcase.

Cute Minnie Toes!!! ::MinnieMo

Late Good-Bye and have a safe and magical trip!!!! pixiedust:

Looking forward to the TR!!!

:goodvibes

Ahh!! I love the toes! I've seen pics of people putting the Mickey head on the big toe, but I think this is a cuter, more demure way of adding some Disney fun!

Thanks Rachel! I wanted to do something different. Plus, it's not too in your face. The lady who did them asked if I wanted to do the dots on all of my toes, but I thought that would be a bit too much.

Toes are awesome... I think Zach and I are going to try and do something like that on Mommy's toes.

Kid update- Both of our boys, Zach and Chase got awards at their elementary school this past week.. Zach racked up every type of award you can get.. A honor roll, "Cardinal of the Year' etc.. etc.. and Chase took home the PE award - go figure.. his dad is a PE major. LOL.. we are very proud of our boys, and we plan on celebrating at Disney with them!!!

So excited for you, Megan.. I know you are just BEAMING right now!!! I hope today goes well for you guys.. have a SAFE, and enjoyable trip to Lake City.. we are VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO OUR MEGA SUPPER AT OHANAS (even without Frog and Tammi)!!!!!

I got two words for your hubby.. SUMMIT PLUMMET!!!! It is ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!!

As for us.. I have a spring football scrimmage to coach this afternoon.. then a "pre-launch" supper with the Prosperies tonight after the game.. then we will complete packing (got about 90% of it done last night). Tomorrow morning we load up the van, meet up with Frog and family.. and head out to the airport.. we'll be checking into our Tree House by 5 pm!!!!

Yaaaaa Hoooooo!!!

This is the BEST TIME.. right before you leave.. I LOVE IT!!!!

Enjoy your few hours at HLB.. and I'll be texting you and your hubby all day!!!

Thanks! What a great thing to do for Alisa. Can't wait to see how you do.

Congrats to both boys on their awards!

I can't stay still. It's killing me right now. I have nothing else to do to keep busy while waiting for 11 to leave for lunch.

Enjoy your evening and have a safe flight tomorrow. See you soon!

Love your wheeling Disney Box. What a great Idea. I put ours in a small wheeling suitcase.

Cute Minnie Toes!!! ::MinnieMo

Late Good-Bye and have a safe and magical trip!!!! pixiedust:

Looking forward to the TR!!!

:goodvibes

Thanks Tina! I can't take credit for the box. Randy's wife, Alisa, did it first and showed it to me.

I look forward to your TR as well.

So the bags are packed, and everything is ready to go. All I am waiting on now is the clock to slowly get to 11:00 so that I can leave.

I hope all of my friends coming as well have a safe trip.

Have a WONDERFUL trip, Megan!!! Bring us back some Disney magic, please!

Have an awesome time!

Geez, I feel like I'm the only one not going to WDW this week. :laughing:

Bridora, please come back and give me all the info on BLT as we are planning on visiting it in March of next year for our annual Mardi Gras vacation..

You bet! I am so excited to be there!

Megan--I love your Minnie toes!

I hope you all have an awesome time! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter