Hi Everyone...I need your help please

newmousecateer

Babcia Extraordinaire/B-Elder YaYa
Hi

I've been away for a few days because DS got married on Saturday. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Everything went soooo well. I have my little princess Apolonia here for the week while Mom and Dad are on their honeymoom in Mexico.

I have an album of pictures I would like to share with you, but I do not know how to put a link in a thread so you can view the album.

Please help me out. Thanks

Marilyn

wish I could help but I am hopelessly technologically impaired!
I do know you have to "upload" to a website" and then link to that ........or something :confused:
Hope someone else comes along to help...or try the Tech Support Board!
I'd love to look at wedding pics ;) :)

Sounds like it was a beautiful wedding. My DS is getting married in July,03.

That sounds wonderful... I'd love to see the pictures. Where do you have them stored (what website). If you want to give just a link to where they are, just type in (or copy & paste) the location of the location they are at and we'll be able to see it.

Thanks. I'm going to test it on the Tech Board and if I am successful, I will post them here.

Okay, I cheated. I went over to the technical support board and peeked at your photos. Apolonia is a gorgeous little girl! Very pretty wedding too :)

I'm gonna cheat too:
fd61d329.jpg

She's a cutie pie!

:wave: Saw the great pics in the other thread... Very nice. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter