Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to WDW we go...major cliff hanger coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

you poor thing! A boot!!!! just horrible! Just gives you time to do all your fun activities, since you have to sit and relax!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

Oh man! I miss a few days and you are in a boot! Yikes!
I hope it heals up quickly.

Joining the conversation!!! 42 isn't so bad either - first trip to WDW May 2014, 36 days until our next visit!! 40's are pretty good so far!! party:

Thanks...I'm not feeling the "40" yet but I'm sure once it's all over I will survive! That'll be my theme song:)

Yay for the barn!!! Hope the healing goes quickly. Happy Easter to you, too!

He's loving the barn!!! Although he will tell you it's a machine shed for his equipment.

Hope your foot heals quickly!! :( Also, I hope you have a great Easter! :yay:

It was very uneventful after the foot injury. Hope you had a great Easter too!

Tie die Mickey should be fun and your're right everybody can put their own spin on it.

Found them and can't wait to try them..."Someday"

I've always wanted to do a tie-dyed Mickey shirt but have no talent at all.

You should look on Pinterest, I don't think there is much talent to them. They actually look fairly easy to make.

you poor thing! A boot!!!! just horrible! Just gives you time to do all your fun activities, since you have to sit and relax!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!

Easter was quiet, mainly sat around and rested over break.

Oh man! I miss a few days and you are in a boot! Yikes!
I hope it heals up quickly.

Thanks me too!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

We bring you this post with a MAJOR UPDATE:

(Insert tears) Last week we had some things happen that have changed our plans for the next year + :( DH now needs a new vehicle, and we officially decided to get serious and get our house sold and upgrade to a bigger house. It was a very tough and very grown up decision to have to make but I knew it's what was needed.

We still have Vegas this summer and more than likely a trip to Branson next summer now. We will get to WDW, I can promise you that ... Just looking like it'll be 2017!!!

Maybe I'll have to see if there's a place for "other" trip reports so I can stay in contact with everyone! I'm going to keep lurking and commenting, so I'm ready when it's our time to go!!!

Thanks again for all the help!

I'm so sorry. But these things happen. Whenever you get to Disney it will be amazing. And you will be an expert at planning!! Good luck with everything!

I'm so sorry to hear about the postponement of your trip! :hug: But I'm with Kathy... think about what an expert you'll be by the time you'll get there! And you will still get there... just gonna be a little longer is all. In the grand scheme of things, 2017 is practically tomorrow anyway!!! Especially with how fast time flies these days! ::yes::

That's too bad about the delay of your vacation... but that's all that it is - a delay. ::yes:: The next year will be a fun adventure of selling your house and finding a new one so time will fly!

Absolutely stick around the boards - as the PP mentioned, you'll be an expert by the time you go! :thumbsup2

Awww... I am so sorry Amber, I hope you are able to find a way to make this trip possible. :hug:

D~

We still have Vegas this summer and more than likely a trip to Branson next summer now. We will get to WDW, I can promise you that ... Just looking like it'll be 2017!!!

Oh No. I am so so sorry, at least you have some AWESOME new to go along with it! a new house?!?! YAHOO!!! The other vacations do sound just as fun!!!

2017? that's when most of AK will be done!!! So you have something to really look forward to!

Maybe I'll have to see if there's a place for "other" trip reports so I can stay in contact with everyone! I'm going to keep lurking and commenting, so I'm ready when it's our time to go!!!

Whatever you decide in your reports let me know! i want to stick around!!!

I'm so sorry. But these things happen. Whenever you get to Disney it will be amazing. And you will be an expert at planning!! Good luck with everything!

I'm so sorry to hear about the postponement of your trip! :hug: But I'm with Kathy... think about what an expert you'll be by the time you'll get there! And you will still get there... just gonna be a little longer is all. In the grand scheme of things, 2017 is practically tomorrow anyway!!! Especially with how fast time flies these days! ::yes::

Ha ha tomorrow...maybe I should start a count down to 2017 just y see how fast it goes!

That's too bad about the delay of your vacation... but that's all that it is - a delay. ::yes:: The next year will be a fun adventure of selling your house and finding a new one so time will fly!

Absolutely stick around the boards - as the PP mentioned, you'll be an expert by the time you go! :thumbsup2

It's going to be interesting and hopefully busy to help pass the time.

Awww... I am so sorry Amber, I hope you are able to find a way to make this trip possible. :hug:

D~

Me too:(

Oh No. I am so so sorry, at least you have some AWESOME new to go along with it! a new house?!?! YAHOO!!! The other vacations do sound just as fun!!!

2017? that's when most of AK will be done!!! So you have something to really look forward to!

Whatever you decide in your reports let me know! i want to stick around!!!

I hope you stick around too!

Thanks everyone! Does anyone know if there is a place for Trip Reports other than Disney reports? I know I came across one for others places once but can't seem to find it now!

Amber, I'm so sorry....sometimes adult life just really stinks. :(

We hope you'll stick around.

I know there is a Disneyland TR area and a cruise one and Universal. I'm not sure about a "other." You could ask one of the moderators...they should be able to put you in the right direction.

Awwww, man! I hate that you are having to cancel the trip and do "real" life things. That totally sucks! It's been a few years since we've been to Branson but we enjoy spending time there. We usually stay at the Grand Country when in Branson. It's nothing spectacular room wise but it's really clean, you can get a nice priced package and there's so much to do without ever leaving the parking lot.

OH Amber! Such a huge bummer. I know that was a really hard thing to decide and then put finality to. But sometimes there are bigger, more important, priorities, and we all understand that. :( I do hope you'll stick around and comment as you can; it was fun to begin to get to know you!

Amber, I'm so sorry....sometimes adult life just really stinks. :(

We hope you'll stick around.

I know there is a Disneyland TR area and a cruise one and Universal. I'm not sure about a "other." You could ask one of the moderators...they should be able to put you in the right direction.

Awwww, man! I hate that you are having to cancel the trip and do "real" life things. That totally sucks! It's been a few years since we've been to Branson but we enjoy spending time there. We usually stay at the Grand Country when in Branson. It's nothing spectacular room wise but it's really clean, you can get a nice priced package and there's so much to do without ever leaving the parking lot.

OH Amber! Such a huge bummer. I know that was a really hard thing to decide and then put finality to. But sometimes there are bigger, more important, priorities, and we all understand that. :( I do hope you'll stick around and comment as you can; it was fun to begin to get to know you!

---------------------------

Thanks I've started a Trip Report for Vegas which is included in my signature so I hope everyone comes over and follows along!!!

http://disboards.com/threads/6-states-10-days-can-we-hike-our-way-to-vegas.3401171/

So MAJOR cliff hanger: we may get to WDW in 2016 after all! It's all up in the air until about June! I'll leave this post just in case (fingers crossed) some things work out! Wait for it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter