Hidden Restaurant Magic Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey@Me

Earning My Ears
Someone recently told me there was a secret restaurant at Magic Kingdom between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace - near where the first aid area was. She said it was a door that looked like a stage door, but when you went in there were only about 10 tables.

Admitatly, she hasn't been to MK for about 10-15 years, but my Googling came up with nothing. Does anyone here know if this ever existed?

So, never been a thing? Even years and years ago?

She was so insistent! Not sure how to break it to her that she's wrong!

So, never been a thing? Even years and years ago?

She was so insistent! Not sure how to break it to her that she's wrong!
Well it’s definitely not a thing now. I’ve never heard of a hidden restaurant at MK before.

Someone recently told me there was a secret restaurant at Magic Kingdom between Casey's Corner and Crystal Palace - near where the first aid area was. She said it was a door that looked like a stage door, but when you went in there were only about 10 tables.

Admitatly, she hasn't been to MK for about 10-15 years, but my Googling came up with nothing. Does anyone here know if this ever existed?

I wonder if she's talking about the little room next to Caseys where the inside tables are. It's really just seating for Caseys though, and certainly not secret. Other than that I can't think of anything.

I worked at Disney World from 2001-2005, including some time based in a backstage area of Magic Kingdom. Nothing like that existed when I was there. I used to spend hours in that location because that was the staging area for the guest marching bands I hosted in that job. I had to occasionally take kids over to First Aid, so I can attest that there wasn't any secret dining area there.

I was thinking Club 33 also. I was just reading about new invitations. I think mine was lost. It's ok though, Won't take it personally .

And finally, Club 33 membership invites have begun! Note that you do have to be invited to apply at this time.

The reported membership price is $25,000 for a joining fee, with annual dues of $15,000. Members will be able to access all four Club 33 lounges at Disney World, but will not automatically be members at Club 33 in Disneyland.

Maybe there is talk about where these clubs will be located.

And finally, Club 33 membership invites have begun! Note that you do have to be invited to apply at this time.

The reported membership price is $25,000 for a joining fee, with annual dues of $15,000. Members will be able to access all four Club 33 lounges at Disney World, but will not automatically be members at Club 33 in Disneyland.

Maybe there is talk about where these clubs will be located.

Kind of makes you wonder how necessary the parking fees are with this kind of money coming in :rolleyes:

From what I read , this was started for the investors, supporters, would be investors, to have a place that was special. I don't know what it is now.
Club 33’s original intent was for Disney to show off to investors and other corporate leaders. Now club 33 is a place for the wealthy to hang out and be exclusive. They do offer corporate memberships in Disneyland. No word if that will happen in WDW yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter