Hip Hip Hooray for Christmas Vacation... Disney Style!!! A Dec 2010 PTR

OMG, I got a little teary too! I'm glad you got such an awesome reaction and you are a great mom for surprising him like that! Anyway, I leave tomorrow morning for Disney and I think my mom and I will be at the Epcot meet on the 3rd (for your birthday drinks)! Mickey_Mom is going to text me so we'll hopefully see you in a couple days! Have a safe trip down!:santa:

WWOHP looks like so much fun! :yay: Now I really want to try and work it into our trip in March, but I'm not sure if I can. We'll make it there eventually.

Reese you got me a little teary now too.:lmao: Im glad devon was so excited and I cant wait to hear how excited he is when he realizes his friend is going along too. Kuddos to you for keeping the secret! If I dont get on here before you leave have a great trip.

Thanks so much Linds!! I'm thinking I will be getting a call from Devon any minute now saying Luch is going to Disney the same time, so we will see.

That's awesome Reese. Does he know his friend is coming yet?

Not yet, there in the same class, so I am thinking I will be getting a call from him any minute.

OMG, I got a little teary too! I'm glad you got such an awesome reaction and you are a great mom for surprising him like that! Anyway, I leave tomorrow morning for Disney and I think my mom and I will be at the Epcot meet on the 3rd (for your birthday drinks)! Mickey_Mom is going to text me so we'll hopefully see you in a couple days! Have a safe trip down!:santa:

Have a safe trip!!! Can't wait for the 3rd! Hopefully I will see ya there!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I'm glad the surprise went so well! :) Have fun!

Thanks so much!!! His reaction was priceless!!! It is moments like that that make any struggle in life worth it!

Yay! I'm so glad you got such a good reaction!!! I wonder how long it will take for him to realize his friend's going too!

OMG!! I'm weeping like a baby! What a wonderful surprise reveal. What a super kid to recognize how awesome his Mom is and to react so gratefully! Good job Mom!!

Cant' wait to hear all about the trip! Maybe we'll see you there!

Yay! I'm so glad you got such a good reaction!!! I wonder how long it will take for him to realize his friend's going too!

Thanks!!! They figured it out yesterday and they are both VERY excited... Matter to fact Devon's response was all these surprises you're giving me is gonna give me a heart attack! LOL!!! :rotfl:

OMG!! I'm weeping like a baby! What a wonderful surprise reveal. What a super kid to recognize how awesome his Mom is and to react so gratefully! Good job Mom!!

Cant' wait to hear all about the trip! Maybe we'll see you there!

Awww!! So was I!!! Devon is REALLY a GREAT kid!!! He is so appreciative!

Only 2 more days to go now!!!! :cool1: Last night I pretty much packed everything! Other then a few odds and ends that I have to throw in our suitcases the morning we leave, we're good to GO!!! :)

On tonight's agenda.... Charge the camera's battery, update and add music to my iPhone and Dev's iTouch and add a book or 2 to my e-reader for the plane ride.

I am feeling like I am ahead of the game here, which is always a good thing, b/c I'm sure I will have some sort of curve ball thrown at me between now and Thursday night that will set me back! :rotfl:

Until next time! See ya real soon!
::MickeyMo

So excited that Devon is so excited! I can't believe you leave so soon! You are all going to have a complete blast on this trip!

I'm so glad it all turned out great. It's so much better when they are appreciative too.!

ONLY 1 MORE day to get thru after today and I will be on my way to Disney World!!! Woo Hoo!!! We are so excited and Devon can barely sit still for 2 seconds the suspence of going is driving him, as well as me crazy!!!

All I have to do tonight is dust around the house and study with Devon. He has 2 tests that he was scheduled to take on Friday and the teacher is having him take them tomorrow. After that all I have to do it WAIT for Friday to get here!

Until next time! Chao!

Hi Resse! I loved Devon's reaction and can only hope that I get a great reaction from Payton and Caleb on Saturday morning.

I have taken tomorrow off so that mom and I can finish up some errands so, I am offically on vacation in less than 1/2 hour!! Shh...don't tell anyone that I am here. LOL! :lmao:

Have a great time and maybe we will bump into each other!!

Trish

Have a great trip! Cannot wait to hear all about it! Especially because when you are getting back I will be getting ready to leave!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter