***Holiday card/gift tag swap*** RETURNING 11/22 or sooner

Well, I glanced at them and thought.. well, patriotic Christmas -- woohoo, my FIL would have loved that idea. I thought you were just being a good American... didn't realize you thought "holiday" meant "any holiday", hehe... but I'm sure everyone will appreciate it. Those were fabulous embellishments.

My tags were sorta distressed, stamped Xmas tree, and wrapped with fiber.

mickeyfan2 said:
I got my cards yesterday in the mail. They are so wonderful. Thank you to everybody who made them.

Hi Collen! You might got some from me, I didn't put my name on them! Sorry.

Hi ya'll!

I got my cards the other day and OMG!! I loved them all. I'll post and maybe take a pic of them to show you guys.

I am such a moron, bcs I didn't put my name on them. My cards were Green and Red. I used Ribbon (merry Christmas) I can't remember all of them, sorry.

Thank you for a wonderful exchange, thanks to all of the cards makers, great job! And Thank you to the host, you packing job was great, I can't wait to join another one.

We got back from our trip late last night and I had to work today, so didn't get to the post office til almost closing time. There at the bottom of the huge container they gave me were two priority envelopes! I could hardly wait to get home and open them. I wasn't disappointed. Everything is so great! Thanks ladies, for all the hard work everyone put in. I am going to have the nicest looking tags on the block!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter