***Holiday card/gift tag swap*** RETURNING 11/22 or sooner

just got the package! i tore open, and wow!! they are all so wonderful!! i love them! thank you everyone! and thank you bubbasmom99!!

oh...and i'm sorry, i didn't realize you wanted our info in each card! i think i just wrote the info (dis name, real name, etc) once in the whole entire package. i thought it was just for the host. it's my "swap newbieness". i'm learning! :flower:

There were a few without individual labels... no biggie, but if you want to know who made a certain card, you might have to post a shout-out here on the board.

rsjj said:
just got the package! i tore open, and wow!! they are all so wonderful!! i love them! thank you everyone! and thank you bubbasmom99!!

oh...and i'm sorry, i didn't realize you wanted our info in each card! i think i just wrote the info (dis name, real name, etc) once in the whole entire package. i thought it was just for the host. it's my "swap newbieness". i'm learning! :flower:

Oh bummer! I didn't know either, this was my first swap! Sorry I didn't put my name on the cards, just on the big envelope for the host.

:guilty:

aaaahhhhhhh, I can't wait to check the mail today!!

(and my tags didn't have my info on it either!! :blush: )

:wave:

I got them!!! :banana: :banana: They look great, everyone!!! I want to try to figure out who did each one!! They are awesome! Thanks again, Joy!

Great job, everyone! My package arrived today, and I love it all! The hard thing is going to be giving any of it away. You all did a great job. :lovestruc Thanks for hosting, Joy!

Pat

Got mine today! Really cute!

Oh my! Ya'll really put some work into these! I just wish I knew who made all of these. They're gorgeous!

sweet maxine said:
I just wish I knew who made all of these. !

ok, so those of us (like me :blush: ) who didn't write it on there....let's post here! (I want to match up the names with the tags so I can comment on them all!!)

Mine was the white tag (matted on red) with the green tree w/brad ornaments, the Merry Christmas rub-on, and the funky fibers!!

My dh was so impressed with everyone's stuff!! (I was too...he just usually doesn't comment on scrap-type stuff :rotfl2: )

oh, whew...i'm glad i wasn't the only one who left the name/info out...

ok...i was in the card group, group 1-generic holiday.

my card was the blue w/snowman, velum on top, tied w/whitish ribbon, w/a snowflake brad on the side of the snowman. nothing fancy at all!!

Susie :flower:

Got mine today too. Great work everyone. The tags were so great. I feel bad because I hated mine and you all did such great work.

Thanks everyone!

My Christmas card was navy blue Madonna and child, with gold embossing, mulberry paper.

My tag was green and red paper, Happy Holidays with ornament, gold embossing.

Susan

got mine today. Great work everyone Everything was so beautiful

My tags were blue and white w/ snowmen. Genertic card was red with stamped white image of girls out in the snow. Christmas card was the word JOY embossed in green on black strip w/ red paper.

Well, I feel like a moron. My tags were the "Let Freedom Ring" tags, I "just didn't get" that holiday meant Christmas, vs. any holiday. Sorry guys!

My cards were on navy paper, and layered with vellum, and had a silver swirly type of snowman on the front, the same snowman was stamped in navy on the envelopes.

Thanks everyone, everything looked great!

thanks to everyone for all the great work! that was such a fun package to open- and thank you Joy for hosting!! I think I put my name on paper in the cards and my tags were burgandy with the star on the fiber and burgandy fibbon in a green eyelet. They say Happy Holidays. :flower:

clh2 said:
Well, I feel like a moron. My tags were the "Let Freedom Ring" tags, I "just didn't get" that holiday meant Christmas, vs. any holiday. Sorry guys!

My cards were on navy paper, and layered with vellum, and had a silver swirly type of snowman on the front, the same snowman was stamped in navy on the envelopes.

Thanks everyone, everything looked great!

I LOVED the 4th of July stuff!!

mom2grace said:
I LOVED the 4th of July stuff!!

Me too. I didn't realize they were meant to be in my package. I was going to pm Joy and ask her if she accidently put them in mine. I love them and glad to have them.

I was wondering if they accidentally got put in my package also. They are so cute and I can't wait to use them on our 4th of July page. :flower:

I got my package this weekend and WOW, you guys are awesome!!! Again, I definately underdid it. Mine wer the tiny ones red and green. I will definatley work harder next time. I don't have near the skill as the rest of you guys! Hey, think of it this way, you won't have a hard time giving away my tags :rotfl: I loved the 4th stuff too. I was a little confused, but it is really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter