***Holiday card/gift tag swap*** RETURNING 11/22 or sooner

Bubbasmom - I don't want my tags back (besides - I kept one for me in the first place ;) )- make sure you keep one for you. Mine were in the 8.5 x 5.5 sealed envelopes with the extra stickers. They were the "long and skinny" tags, with a background color of red, with the main color being white.

clh2

My tags, if I remember (LOL!) are red and green, paper crumpled, with gold stamped image, and red fiber that really made a mess in the bag!

My tags were all the same but I used different patterned paper. They were red background with smaller tag on top. Fibers in the holes, and I think they are all embossed some how. Most were strings of light I believe.

Please keep my tag: 2 tags attached w/ white fun fur and blue ribbon. one tag is blue, the other is white with blue ink. They have a snowman rub on.

bubbasmom99 said:
rsjj - yours arrived today. Thanks! They look great.

I can't update the first post anymore because the administrators said I'm using too many smilies, lol...

oh, i'm glad! was beginning to wonder maybe the post office lost my package, since i didn't see the smilie dancing next to my name! whewww...

thanx for hosting this! can't wait to get them back in the mail. but sounds like you've got somewhat of a "mess". hope things get cleared. from the sound of everyone describing their tags, it sounds like they're all so great! can't wait! like someone mentioned, it's like x-mas!! :flower:

Hey everyone... still waiting on mail from PixieDust and no word from KAG mom, but I plan to mail everything by Wednesday. I'm up against a publishing deadline this week so I'm a bit harried but I have everything almost ready to go and will try to make it postal Tuesday but Wed at the latest.

Thanks for your patience!!

Okay, Pixiedust arrived today so that leaves only KAG Mom MIA... and still showing that she has not read my PMs to her. I can only assume she is no longer active on the boards and we probably won't be hearing from her.

I will package everything up tonight and try to get them out tomorrow.

Mine were 2 small ones, each opposite of each other. Red and then a green with red dots adn black diamonds and eyelets in the holes. Please take them out and keep them. I made myself extras.

bubbasmom99 said:
Okay, Pixiedust arrived today so that leaves only KAG Mom MIA... and still showing that she has not read my PMs to her. I can only assume she is no longer active on the boards and we probably won't be hearing from her.

I will package everything up tonight and try to get them out tomorrow.

OH good.

Mine are the red or green ones with the large ornament on the front and contrasting paper inside. Please keep them for yourself too.

Well ladies, this swap is all postal! Please allow for a little extra time as I think the post office is already getting inundated with mail. Almost everyone paid for priority mail shipping, and if you did, I printed labels online with the delivery confirmation tracking, so hopefully we will have no lost packages this time. It was fun swapping with you and your work was BEAUTIFUL. I hope you enjoy the pieces!

thanx for hosting! this was my first swap...and i think i'm hooked! it's been so fun...the anticipation! and now, i can't wait to get the package in the mail!

have a wonderful thanksgiving everyone! :flower:

Joy, Thanks so much for hosting! I can't wait to get the goodies in the mail. :flower:

Gosh darn it all... we decided to leave Friday to go out of town...I'll have to wait until Sunday night to see everything... :rolleyes:

Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving, Good Food and Safe Travels!

bubbasmom99 said:
Well ladies, this swap is all postal! Please allow for a little extra time as I think the post office is already getting inundated with mail. Almost everyone paid for priority mail shipping, and if you did, I printed labels online with the delivery confirmation tracking, so hopefully we will have no lost packages this time. It was fun swapping with you and your work was BEAUTIFUL. I hope you enjoy the pieces!

Thank You! Can't wait. I know the Priority flat rate envelope for 3.85 with delivery conf. can't bet it.
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter