• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Homemade AUTOGRAPH books! Heres mine, lets see Yours :)

Here's the cover from mine..
AutoFinal1.jpg

I am really over planning this trip. First the vera bradley bags and now both me and my daughter are addicted to these digital scrapbooks. We have made about 4 and I am loving it cant wait to take pictures and make albums when we get home....lol I love how creative everyone is and thank natalie for her designs I used most of hers. Artscow had a promo for 5 free 8 x 8s 30 pages shipping is 8.oo per book so I got all five for 40.00 now we just have to wait..:confused3 here are the links let me know what you think.

daughters autograph book

http://www.artscow.com/share/auto-1-l0qsq12euowp?Ref=842234

universal autograph book

http://www.artscow.com/share/universal-30n-05uo4ssrh68l?Ref=842234

When it was just DH and I, I took the pages out of the Disney Day by Day calendar (the one that you tear off) and had the characters sign their respective pages. The characters loved :love: the pages. Most of them would read the pages and comment on them (if they could!!) Then I would scrapbook them when I got home. For DD I did something different. I made tags with my Cricut machine and had the characters sign those. I scrapbooked them when I got home. Here is her book......

P7010123.jpg

I will probably do the tags again in Dec. for both DD's. I will be busy scrapbooking when we get home!!!!!!

oh yeah....we used clickable sharpies for the characters to sign with...worked wonderfully!!! :goodvibes

I have seen this idea before - it's probably my favorite and I really want to do it for my daughter this coming November. What size are the tags? Would you be willing to make me some? If so please PM me.

IDK what I am doing wrong but I am trying to look at the books Tonnie made on artscow. I have tried just clicking the link and it takes me to artscow but to its login page so I have tried doing it logged in and logged out but I still cant see her books. So what am I missing or does the site just hate me?

I love looking at everyone's work.. they are all so cool!!! I especially love marshay's and honemooner's books!! I also love the idea of the passport book. Hopefully it is something I can do after our trip since we leave tomorrow!!!!

First off, I LOVE this thread! Our trip isn't until November, but as soon as I saw this thread, I not only made my book, but ordered it from Shutterfly as well.

I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. I had a code for a free 7x9 book. I ended up adding several pages to the book. I know some of the characters I included don't sign, but I plan on putting a picture of DS(3) and the character in the spot.

I organized the autographs in order of our days in the parks. Our first day is at AK, so the first several pages are Safari Mickey, Minnie, Baloo, King Louie, etc. Then we're at Epcot, HS, and finally MK. I also added in some blank autograph pages in the back.

Thanks for looking!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9KasmLlu52

First off, I LOVE this thread! Our trip isn't until November, but as soon as I saw this thread, I not only made my book, but ordered it from Shutterfly as well.

I'm thrilled with the way it turned out. I had a code for a free 7x9 book. I ended up adding several pages to the book. I know some of the characters I included don't sign, but I plan on putting a picture of DS(3) and the character in the spot.

I organized the autographs in order of our days in the parks. Our first day is at AK, so the first several pages are Safari Mickey, Minnie, Baloo, King Louie, etc. Then we're at Epcot, HS, and finally MK. I also added in some blank autograph pages in the back.

Thanks for looking!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=9KasmLlu52

That is AWESOME! I absolutely LOVE it!:lovestruc How long did it take you to make it?

Thank you!

I downloaded the pictures from someone on the DISboards. After uploading them to Shutterfly, the only thing that was time consuming was trying to get them organized by park.

Thank you!

I downloaded the pictures from someone on the DISboards. After uploading them to Shutterfly, the only thing that was time consuming was trying to get them organized by park.

It's beautiful! I was just going to ask you where you got the large hi-res graphics.

I made Shutterfly books for our May trip and it was a HUGE amount of work. For all but two of the pages, I created the pages from scratch by finding graphics on the Internet, scanning pictures from books, and doing DVD screen captures. Then I loaded them into Photoshop and made the pages from there. I could manage *maybe* 4-6 per night, and that's just the graphics manipulation, not the image capturing.

Thank you!

Stacy~

Your book is beautiful! I LOVE it! I used the same graphics by Natalie for my daugther's book last year! I used cardstock and had them spiral bound on the top and really liked how they turned out! However, I may "steal" your idea and do something new for this year! :flower3:

Here is my newest book i have been working on...with photos from past trips. Itis just a sampling of the many pages..about 60 so far.
mickeyminnieak.jpg
[/IMG]

donalddaisyak.jpg
[/IMG]

goofyplutoak.jpg
[/IMG]

eeyorerabbit.jpg
[/IMG]

belleandsnowep.jpg

our trip is in 5 days (yeah!), and was put together pretty quickly because we are going through make a wish foundation. I love to scrap book but obviously don't have enough time to make a book that i'd be happy with. I have a 10"x10" spiral bound scrapbook with plain white pages. i'm thinking of bringing that and having the characters each sign a page. when we get back and i get all of our pictures i want to cut out each individual page and mat it and place on the right face of a bigger scrapbook (12"x12"), and the co-ordinating pic on the left face(ie mickey and ds on left, mickey autograph on right). I also figure I can add embelishments, mats, and stickers to the autograph, so the characters aren't limited on how they want to sign, maybe encouraging them to be more creative. i'm also planning to do the same but a little smaller (8"x8" for ds2). does this sound like a good idea?

After making tons of autograph books over the years, i decided to make one and have it made in hardcover.
Here's the link to view my book:
http://www.artscow.com/share/z0kdbntzry9h

It has an order button but has my daughter's name on the binding and the title page, so I'm not worried about anyone ordering it.

Just found this thread and OMG all of your books are amazing!!! I've never done digital scrapbooking or digital photobooks, but I may do this for DD's autograph books for our upcoming trip.

I love the idea of making your own Epcot Passport, too! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter