Homeschooling

paper1225

DIS Veteran
I hope this is the right place for this. I have been stalking the entire DIS board about the topic, and see that quite a few DISers are homeschooling so here goes.........We have 3 children-DD12, DD11, DS5. There are a lot of reasons we want to do this. I could go on and on about that. DH is 100% supportive. Right now I am in school, so I will just study around them and at nights. My classes are online except for my clinicals and labs-which is only 1 day/week. DS5 is fine with it, he is a big part of the reason we want to do this. I hate them all being gone and he hates leaving all day. This year our school(catholic) started full day k. Too long for him. He comes home and is exhausted. Any advice is welcome, not looking for specific info. Would like info on cirriculums, what to do what not to do. I know DD11 will fight us on it, she is a social butterfly-but that is not always good. Just not sure about all the girls in her grade. It will be hard to break away, as I work at the cafeteria 3 days/week-but I need to do what is best for our family!

Hi Amy, I am a homeschool mom of five. DS is 18 now and youngest dd is 19 months, so I really only hs three girls 6, 7 & 15. You summed it all up when you said you have to do what is best for your family. I started hsing when ds was in 6th grade because he asked me to. My oldest dd was in 3rd. She hated it, so she went back to public school for 4th-7th. She's now in 10th and this is her 3rd year hsing. There are definitely pros & cons to all aspects of it and you don't have to do all of your children at first. You can start with one or two of them and see how it goes.

As far as curriculums go, that is the one thing that I don't like about hsing... there are too many choices out there!! I was overwhelmed when I first started and couldn't decide what would work best for us. Over the years, we have tried a lot. If you are looking for Catholic material, there are a couple of great places to start. I don't know about posting links here, but if you're interested, email me and I will send you some for Seton, Catholic Heritage and others.

It is a tough decision, but one that will have a big impact on your family. I love doing it and wouldn't trade it for the world. Don't get me wrong, it's not easy. If anyone tells you that it is, they're lying. But it is definitely worth every minute of it. There is nothing like my 7yo reading me a story and knowing that I taught her to read... not someone else, me!!

Good luck!

We actually did it the opposite way -- hsed k-7th for DS15 and k-5th for DD13. They started public school in 8th and 6th grades (the same year.) That was what was best for OUR family at the time. Of course all families are different. DD7 will most likely be in public school all the way through.

We loved homeschooling, and if I could have continued juggling it with working I would have.

As far as curriculum is concerned, a lot depends on your childrens' temperaments and the way they learn, which can vary from child to child even within a family. A lot also depends on your religious perspective; many homeschooling materials are overtly Christian, for instance, which from your perspective may or may not be a good thing. If you're looking for a Christian curriculum which uses a lot of workbooks (something some kids thrive on) check out A Beka. For a Christian curriculum which doesn't use a lot of work books, check out Sonlight. If you don't want an overtly Christian influence, check out Calvert School. For high school, check out American School or NARS (North American Regional School). These are just a few off the top of my head; I'm sure someone else will be along.

Hi Amy,

I have been homeschooling for I like to say 18 years, but grade wise this is my 14th year. We have 7. Oldest son is at WOLBI in NY, he graduated last year. Kids that I am officially schooling are ds16, dd13, dd11, and the little ones dd4, dd2 and 10 week old son. First off I can say homeschooling boys and girls are different. Does your son know how to read yet? Most people have the most challange with boys learning to read especially if they are hands on and audio. Do you think your girls will be able to school on their own pretty much? What is it that you prefer. You need to know how your children learn and how do you want to teach. I have a curriculum planner worksheet that helps you know what type of curriculum choice is for you. I will tell you I am an eclectic teacher, and that is not listed on there. An eclectic homeschooler is one who uses many methods to customizes the curriculum to the childs bent in life and their learning type. It is more work, but I enjoy the creativity of it. My husband would just find a curriculum he liked and go with it. He has said he thinks the way I do it is great, just he wouldn't think he could do it that way, but as he has watched me over the years he could more likely give it a try because he likes the outcome.

I guess I will stop there and see if you would like the curriculum planner, you can ask more questions after if you would like. Tammy

We homeschool our seven, but only the 3 oldest are doing full time schooling right now.
We like the flexibility of being able to homeschool wherever, whenever. And being able to go to WDW on OUR schedule. (wink)

When considering curriculum, you also want to decide whether you want it all planned out for you, or if you want to do your own creating of curriculum.

I like it planned out, so I use Sonlight. You don't have to do everything they list, but at least I don't have to figure it out myself.
There are several Catholics on the Sonlight forums, sonlight.com, so it definately is doable.

And you can also pick and choose what you like from several curriculums if necessary.

Also, make sure you know in advance what your state laws are regarding homeschooling. hslda.org is an excellent legal resource. It has a listing of all state laws.

It's an exciting adventure. Blessings on your journey.

We have homeschooled the entire time. Actually, my oldest kids went to daycare full time and then I kept them home starting in K....a little backwards but we didn't feel strongly about it until the oldest was 5.

Curriculum......that has been our biggest issue. You may want to attend a homeschool conference in your area (usually in the Spring) as they will have curriculum for you to see and touch and think about. Most curriculum is order only and you really don't know until you order it.

There is a gret homeschool forum called TheHomeSchoolLibrary.com Great folks with lots of advice.

Dawn

We are planning on homeschooling next year, my son will be going in to the 8th and my dd will be going in to the 6th. The elementary years were nice, and we fit in to the molds that society had set out for us in public school. I was the mom that made the cupcakes for parties, was there all the time volunteering in the classroom and worked on the PTO board. The sad thing is though, that I never really felt like they were learning anything and just thought it was the way it was supposed to be. I was public schooled, so of course I thought that was the only way to go, and was shocked when my best friend from highschool decided to homeschool her children.

My dh is very supportive and so is my side of the family, my husbands side of the family will be shocked and probably have some negative feelings at first. We've researched curriculum and I think we'll start with a more eclectic mix, using KONOS as a base and Math U See, History of the World....etc My best friend uses Abeka, mostly workbooks and she structures her day much like a public school day (although she starts around 10am).

One of the best things that I did when researching homeschooling is joining a local homeschooling group. I explained to them that I was still public schooling this year, but moving in to HS. We went on a field trip or two with them (when the field trips line up with days my kids are off from public school) and we also chat back and forth through a Yahoo Group. They are a wealth of information and support. I also went online and gathered a list of books from the homeschool websites and went to the Library and checked them out.

Oh and of course, we prayed a lot about it. And funny, our neighbors are both school teachers in the public school system and both of them support the idea of homeschooling 100%....so it makes me feel better that I can be at home and do this for my children.

We are homeschoolers. We have a 6yo and a 4yo. We use Calvert adding on SL K readers for our eldest and Sonlight Pre-K and some Calvert Pre-K for our youngest.

We went through a bunch of curriculum for a long time. We planned to use Calvert exclusively for our youngest but decided SL "with" Calvert would be a better choice for her.

To help us decide, we made a pro and con list of all the curriculum we were considering. It helped us see clearly.

I homeschool my 5 kids. My oldest is a 9th grader and my youngest in is Kg. We really like a program called Trisms for my 7th and 9th graders. I also use Alpha Omega products and Apologia for science.
Really though, I don't think there is one PERFECT curriculum for every subject. You just have to do some research online, get a bunch of catalogs and find what works. We switch things around many years. After all this time only the programs I mentioned are the ones we have used over and over again. Every family is different. No one program works for everyone.
You'll do fine.
My kids find that they have so much more time for social activites and sports. The socialization is the last thing on my mind. They belong to a homeschool support group and are involved in homeschool classes like Karate and Spanish Club.

Great advice here!

We've been homeschooling for 8 years now, and love it!

The only thing I have to add is to try and not get intimidated when it comes to the "harder" classes.

Most of the curriculum is so well written you will have no trouble, but even if you did there are so many options out there! Online classes with the teacher right there to answer questions, DVD lessons, co-op classes, and of course tutors!

Also on that note, do some research on colleges that interest you and your children and find out their requirements.

With my DD going into 9th grade this year, I spend so much time online doing research! I wanted to MAKE SURE that she was doing above and beyond what would be needed in the future.

What we decided to try this year is www.keystonehighschool.com

I've been very impressed with what they have to offer so far, including honors and ap classes!

We've also always been very pleased with www.abekaacademy.org, both traditional and DVD.

I'd say my best curriculum find this year has been http://www.teachingtextbooks.com.

My DD used to hate math, but now she starting to come around. I just can't say enough good things about them!

If you have any questions about any of the curriculums that I've mentioned, please ask away!:goodvibes

We also homeschool our kids. Right now I've got a 12 yr old 7th grader and a 10 yr old 4th grader. The 4th grader has never been to a brick and mortar school. The 7th grader went to preschool and 3/4 of kindergarten. The public school system was not a good fit for her. She is gifted and our school system has a crappy gifted program. She was bored to tears. She was harrassed by all of the other kids (she's small for her age) and already in kdg there were cliques of girls that proved to be very nasty at times. We decided to homeschool starting in 1st grade (no harm letting her finish her kdg year, right?) but then she got a serious death threat from a troubled little boy who was in anger management counselling (apparently it wasn't working) and we pulled her out right then and there. We live someone far out and our options for private schools are very limited, so that's really not an option for us.

Homeschooling has it's pros and cons, just like anything else. :)

Our biggest pros are:
We can do Disney off peak and avoid large crowds and higher prices.
We can protect our kids from the negative influences of school (I know when I was in public school I knew a LOT more about the birds and the bees than my kids do and most of it, in hindsight, was incorrect or perverted information)
We can accelerate or slow the pace of the curriculum to meet each kids' needs and interests.
We have a lot more time to enjoy family activities because 9 hours a day aren't spent in school with another 2 hours a day spent doing homework. :)

Cons:
Mom doesn't get any mom time.
I worry sometimes about how the kids will do in college and conforming to the schedule (but I know thousands of other homeschooled kids have done it before and so I think my kids will be fine)
Having to deal with people who make stupid comments like "what about socialization???" Look at my kids....talk to them....do they act like shy little wallflowers who cannot relate to people? No! They fit in well with kids of all ages and adults. In real life you aren't surrounded by people ONLY your age....and we don't worry about adults not being "socialized."

We use an awesome curriculum that really makes it QUITE easy for me..... www.k12.com It's pricey, but the curriculum is rigerous, planned out, and extremely easy to follow. My 7th grader can self teach several of her subjects with very little help from mom or dad. I also like that they can change the information in the curriculum quickly....for example, they changed all of the online lessons that talk about Pluto as a planet within a few weeks of the announcement that Pluto was demoted. :)

We have steered way from Chritian programs only because we want to teach that how we want to teach that. We don't want it incorporated into the curriculum as there are many variations of Christianity. Yes, there are some basic principles that are common, but different denominations do things differently. So we choose a more secular curriculum for that reason.

K12 does teach things that are "religious" in nature but does not promote one religion or another. My kids have learned a lot about the Christian faith from a historical perspective through K12, but they've also learned a lot about Hinduism, Judiasm, and Islam....all from a historical perspective.

K12 also teaches that evolution exists and is one of the theories out there about how the world was created. I know some of the Christian programs do not teach it at all b/c they totally don't believe it. I don't want my kids going to college and never having heard of some of the world views. We can teach that the world views exist and then give our own thoughts on it, but to deprive them of that totally would not make them aware of what other people think, why they think it, and why we think differently.

I was interviewed on the LD podcast about our homeschooling experience. If you're interested in hearing more, please feel free to go to:
www.ldpodcast.com and look for episode 32. :)

I hope this is the right place for this. I have been stalking the entire DIS board about the topic, and see that quite a few DISers are homeschooling so here goes.........We have 3 children-DD12, DD11, DS5. There are a lot of reasons we want to do this. I could go on and on about that. DH is 100% supportive. Right now I am in school, so I will just study around them and at nights. My classes are online except for my clinicals and labs-which is only 1 day/week. DS5 is fine with it, he is a big part of the reason we want to do this. I hate them all being gone and he hates leaving all day. This year our school(catholic) started full day k. Too long for him. He comes home and is exhausted. Any advice is welcome, not looking for specific info. Would like info on cirriculums, what to do what not to do. I know DD11 will fight us on it, she is a social butterfly-but that is not always good. Just not sure about all the girls in her grade. It will be hard to break away, as I work at the cafeteria 3 days/week-but I need to do what is best for our family!

Okay I'm not a fan of homeschooling but I think it's great that you are exploring your options and trying to make good choices. I am a certified teacher (no longer teaching) and a librarian.

I have friends that homeschool and they actaully let the kids decide. If you try to make your daughter hschool when she would rather be in a traditional setting you can be setting yourself up for failure. Resentment and dissatisfaction can influence her ability to study and learn. I would suggest your talk to her and make sure she is going to be happy with whatever environment you decide to put her in. If she really fights it let her try homeschooling for a year then reasses whether or not this is the right choice for her.

As for curriculumn your first stop should be the state department of education or your local school districts board. They will have the mandated goals for every school year and those are the ones you'll need to match. Some states have pretty strict laws about giveing credit to homeschoolers if you are not meeting the goals that the state requires for certain grades.

Also look into co-ops. There are a lot of subjects that really do require background and knowledge to teach. Co-ops often have people who teach specific subjects for this reason (higher math, computing skills, science, literature, music or language etc).

Check your local museums they offer a lot of classes that will cover history and science.

Also make sure your kids have an outlet for (okay here goes the dreaded word) social activities. Co-ops help with this, but they really do need some time away from home with other kids and adults. Not only to learn to get along with thier peers, and to build independence, but also to experience other cultures, beliefs and to learn how to be part of a global society.

I have friends who have done an execellent job of home schooling and some who have missed the mark, it really seems to be a matter of keeping an open mind and working at what is best suited for thier children (and not what is most comfortable or easy for the parents) that have done the best job.

Good luck and I hope you find a working solution.

I have to add, both of my parents were life long educators (my mom taught kdg for 29 years and my dad taught high school and then worked in a school/workshop for the developmentally disabled) They are both 100% supportive of our decision to homeschool! :) They both admit there are some major problems with schools today ---i.e. teaching to the tests, lack of respect of students and nothing that can be done about it, state mandated standards, etc.

Also....a great resource for finding out the regulations for your state and information on how to start can be found at www.hslda.org (the homeschool legal defense association)

HTH.

Okay I'm not a fan of homeschooling but I think it's great that you are exploring your options and trying to make good choices. I am a certified teacher (no longer teaching) and a librarian.

I have friends that homeschool and they actaully let the kids decide. If you try to make your daughter hschool when she would rather be in a traditional setting you can be setting yourself up for failure. Resentment and dissatisfaction can influence her ability to study and learn. I would suggest your talk to her and make sure she is going to be happy with whatever environment you decide to put her in. If she really fights it let her try homeschooling for a year then reasses whether or not this is the right choice for her.

So, if a child is resentful and disatisfied in public or private school, they should be allowed to make the decision to homeschool? That would be interesting. ;)

OP, My girlfriend uses a Classical Catholic curriculum that she really likes, http://www.motherofdivinegrace.org/AboutUs/letter.htm . We use Laura Berquist's book Harp and Laurel Wreath for much of our memorization.:)

hi- i hope this isnt a stupid question but when they become older and lets say want to get a job and they require a diploma or if lets say they want to enter a college later in life, what "proof" do you show that have indeed been educated?? and is it recognized by the state? will they be bias knowing that their "mom" was the one who taught them so of course they're gonna have good grades? i am not bashing . i really just am curious. my girls are only 3 but i'd like to know what my options are.

hi- i hope this isnt a stupid question but when they become older and lets say want to get a job and they require a diploma or if lets say they want to enter a college later in life, what "proof" do you show that have indeed been educated?? and is it recognized by the state? will they be bias knowing that their "mom" was the one who taught them so of course they're gonna have good grades? i am not bashing . i really just am curious. my girls are only 3 but i'd like to know what my options are.

A HS diploma is not required to get into college now a days. Colleges are actually recruiting homeschooled students b/c typically they are able to work independently, problem solve, and have proven that they can thrive in the college setting. There is always the option of a GED, but many homeschoolers don't want to go that route b/c of the negative stigma associated with it. Hey, I have no problem with it. My dad got a GED, went to college and was a very successful teacher.

I would LOVE it if my kids would get 100% on all of their assessments and semester assessments. But to me, that's not fair to fudge scores or walk them through a test so they get a better grade. If my kids are taking a test, and they ask me a question, I will help them understand the question, but will not help them figure the answer. I'd love it if they were both getting 100%'s on everything, but realisitically they are not, and their grade book reflects that. My dd struggles in math (it's more of an attitude against it than not having the knowleged base) and she'll get an 85% on a unit assessment. At first that bugged me b/c I wanted her to get 100%, but 85% is still a B and is respectable.....and if she's working to the full capacity of her ability, then I need to accept that. :)

Well, you have several options here. First and foremost they will still have to take the same SAT or ACT that every other student does.

I guess we have chosen the "easy" way out, and are going with a homeschool curriculum that provides the transcripts for us.

They are fully accredited, and have honors and AP courses. They will issue her diploma, schedule the time and place for her to take her AP exams, and send all of her transcripts to our college of choice.

If we did not go that route things may be a little tougher, but still doable!

Here's the requirements for UGA for example.

If a student cannot verify completion of the College Preparatory Curriculum (CPC) with an official transcript, he or she must demonstrate very high academic ability by having earned an SAT or ACT score equal to or above the average scores of the first-year students admitted to UGA for Fall 2004 (1237 for the SAT; 27 for the ACT); and, be able to validate completion of all CPC subject areas through submission of the following:

a. Official scores from the SAT or ACT( for math and English only--see below), SAT II, International Baccalaureate (IB) and/or Advanced Placement (AP) exams;

b. Coursework for credit that appears on an official college or an accredited high school transcript; and/or,

c. An SAT or ACT score in the top five percent of college-bound seniors nationally to satisfy the English and Mathematics portions of the CPC (in 2004, the requisite SAT was 1370 and ACT was 31).

So, if a child is resentful and disatisfied in public or private school, they should be allowed to make the decision to homeschool? That would be interesting. ;)

OP, My girlfriend uses a Classical Catholic curriculum that she really likes, http://www.motherofdivinegrace.org/AboutUs/letter.htm . We use Laura Berquist's book Harp and Laurel Wreath for much of our memorization.:)

Actually yes. If a child is having problems in a public or private school and homeschooling is an option then they should try it. That is not always an option but it sounds like this family is going to try it.

But let me clarify that is not the child alone who makes the decision to homeschool or not to homeschool, it should be a family decision. I've seen kids in the public school who didn't want to be there, I've seen kids in homeschool who didn't want to be there. Both were situations where the child might have done better in another setting. Sometimes it's even as simple as a school based child changing to a different location or a homeschooler haveing a different learning style or co-op teacher.

In fact one of my work mates who has succesfully homeschooled her older three children has a daughter (the youngest) who has really been struggling with homeschooling the past three years. They talked to the daughter and comprimised on trying some new options. They did a co-op this year but her daughter was still struggling and was becoming harder and harder to engage in learning. They made the decision to finish homeschooling son #3 who has two more years (he told parents that he would rather stay in the home school environment) and to let daughter go to a local private school starting next year (son is a sophmore daughter is 8th grader). They involved the kids in the decsion of where they felt comfortable and comprimised with the parents belief on what was best for their family.

Of course this is in a perfect world. Sometimes there is no options. Some kids have to stay in whatever environment they are in, whether it be finacial, location, or a parent who is only open to one schooling method. Hopefully though it sounds like this poster is open to what options work best for her kids and she is researching what will work best for her family.

Basically I'm just saying to involve your kids in a dialog about their education. Even if you believe that as a parent you have to make a decision that is not what they want at least if you're talking to them you can discuss the decision and they feel like they had a say in it. Expecially in an older child.

As for curriculum your first stop should be the state department of education or your local school districts board.

I very respectfully, yet totally, disagree. I think it's a BAD idea to ask a school board official to make sure you are getting the "right" curriculum. You should most definitely know what is required in your state and what your local standards are so that YOU can evaluate curriculum and/or your plans. But, IMHO, giving more then required is "asking" for permission you most likely do not need. Check your states legal requirements yourself, a great site for starters is www.hslda.org . The majority of states do NOT allow any body the right to approve or reject your curriculum choices. I'm not saying it's a bad idea to "know" what they require of their students...just make sure you are collecting only information and not asking permission or approval. I have found the best way is via the internet (only official sites and PRINT IT OUT) or published school board booklets/papers. I am just advocating using caution before contact. Find out the requirements in your state and go from there. Understand your state's laws before doing anything else.

Also look into co-ops. There are a lot of subjects that really do require background and knowledge to teach. Co-ops often have people who teach specific subjects for this reason (higher math, computing skills, science, literature, music or language etc).

I agree totally. Use co-ops, local colleges, tutors, etc to your fullest advantage. Here the local PBS station has a distance learning program that we plan on using when my children are older. However, don't sell yourself short. You would be amazed what you can/will do to give your children the best education. Of course, you will have limits like anyone else...but find your own limits....don't leave it up to someone else to direct you as what you are qualified to teach. NOT that bookgirl was doing that or that you are currently selling yourself short. It's just something that's important to keep in mind (again, IMHO).

Check your local museums they offer a lot of classes that will cover history and science.

Once again I totally agree. But I would go further then the set programs they offer. One of the most beautiful things about teaching your own children is being able to take advantage of what the world at large has to offer. You can go to the art museum, history museum, science center, aquarium, botanical garden, symphony, children's museums, stage shows and art galleries. You can go to artist's studios (we have several who have been wonderful about opening up their working studio to a small group), historical places, state parks, the opera, cultural events (my boys learned a ton going to a state wide pow wow and being able to go on a weekday when things were "slower" allowed them many opportunities to have conversations with some amazing Native Americans who would have been too busy on a packed weekend day). We have had programs at the library, the post office, the courthouse, city hall, fire and rescue training center, recycling center and the hospital. We have set up times with doctors, vets, the state department of fish and wildlife and even the a state representative. We have a local nature preserve where we are so often that those who work there know them by name. I even use our Disney trips as educational opportunities! Check out this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1145853 And/or this link: http://dep.disney.go.com/educational/classroom

Also make sure your kids have an outlet for (okay here goes the dreaded word) social activities. Co-ops help with this, but they really do need some time away from home with other kids and adults. Not only to learn to get along with their peers, and to build independence, but also to experience other cultures, beliefs and to learn how to be part of a global society.

Don't sweat this in the least. It will come naturally. My kids are so involved in "things" we have trouble finding time at home. ;) My middle son's soccer coach was the school superintendent here. He RAVED about how wonderful our son was all season long. Toward the end of the season he said he wished for a hundred more of him in the classrooms. He stood in open mouth awe when we told him that ds was home schooled. LOL He has since become a friend of ours and has told us how our sons (all three of them) changed his mind as to what social/behavior issues home schoolers would have. We have had this happen time and time again with teachers, principals and many others never being able to "spot" the home schooler when we interact with them. Most people who know my kids (but do not know our family well) are surprised to find out they are home schooled because they are so "normal". :rotfl: Well of course they are! We aren't removing them from the world. We are simply following a different educational course. My boys have many friends of their own age. Friends who are home schooled, friends that go to a private school, friends that go to a public school. All three of my boys are very active in sports, church, 4-H and our home school co-op. My eldest son was voted co-captain of his select soccer team by his public schooled teammates. He is on the youth council at our church (where he is surrounded by PS kids). All three of my boys volunteer by reading to nursing home residents. They have also served dinner at a homeless shelter, baked treats for families at a Ronald McDonald House ( while we were there, my two younger sons ended up playing so happily with the siblings of someone in the hospital that their mom asked me to meet them again for another play date).

Our eldest two children have been to 7 different countries and many more states. Our youngest who is only 5 has been to 4 (not counting the US). Our children are very much a part of the global society. I would venture a guess that they have been afforded many more opportunities (through our choice to home school) then they would have otherwise been able to experience.

Two parting notes...

1. Homeschooling is NOT for everybody. Only you know if it is right for your family. Only you know what is in your children's best interest. Only you know if you have the patience, the time and the will to do it. I know many wonderful children who go to public and private schools. There is nothing inherently wrong with those choices. They are not for my family. But I see how they are a great fit for some. I have only the utmost respect for teachers as as whole. They are not all great. But neither are all home school teachers. Many of my closet friends are in fact teachers, principals or in some other way employed by the school systems.

2. Homeschooling is hard. Very hard. No matter what, taking the sole responsibility for your child in all educational matters is a very serious, humbling and challenging experience. It is also the most rewarding one I have ever known. The level of closeness our family has attained. The time we have been given with our children. These are priceless to me.

Final note (I promise) ;) Being able to go to Disney and everywhere else in the off season TOTALLY ROCKS!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter