Hopes high or not?

Linxzy

DIS Veteran
Today in the morning I received a call from the Admissions office of the local Dentistry School I'm applying. They told me that since one of my scores was below the lowest score (12), they will let me take the DAT again in February. I already knew that with that score I would not get in, but I still applied. If I don't re-take the test, I can write a letter explaining the reason or the school will not take me in consideration.

Should I take this as a good thing or not? I know I can be accepted in that school, but with my score I was a little pessimistic about it all. But with this phone call my hopes have gone up but not that high... don't want to be crushed at the end.

:confused3

well.. I think its a good sign since they called you instead of just sending ont some form letter. I'd say take the test again.

I agree, good choice to retake the test - Good luck! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter