Hotel Recommendations - Free Breakfast and Disney Shuttle

StanHertz

Earning My Ears
First post, just discovered this forum after a recommendation from a co-worker. I did a search for hotels with free breakfast and regular shuttle service to Disney area parks, and nothing came up. Any recommendations? We'd like something close to Disney, with free breakfast (9-13 people in our group), and regular shuttle service to Disney. When I called a few hotels, they wouldn't give me any details about their shuttle schedule, only to mention that "we'll tell you when you check in." I explained that I am looking at several hotels and this is important information in selecting a hotel, but the few front desk people I spoke with were not helpful.

Any recommendations?

Nothing fits that description with decent shuttles. Some that offer setvice have one drop in the morning and one pickup, that is earlier than fireworks. All shuttles are not equal. The only exception is the 7 hotels in Disney Springs. They have reliable and frequent that go through park closing and through late picks at the Springs themselves. Now when booking direct with one of then you can select the rate that includes breakfast at some, but it is not free. The only thought is that if you book DoubleTree at Disney Springs through Mousesavers, you get continental breakfast with their rates. It is $5 more per person should you want to upgrade to hot breakfast on a given day. There are no resort fee either, the other 6 do charge a daily resort fee. All have parking fees should you rent cars. You will also have to purchase a service to get to and from the airport.

What you're looking for doesn't exist. Other than the Disney good neighbor hotels, off-site hotels tend to have abysmal shuttle service.

This. If you plan to stay off site, rent a car. Time is money on vacation and standing around waiting on very limited shuttles to save a few bucks would torture me. jmho.

:welcome:

:disrocks:

We tried using an off-site hotel with a shuttle service once. After a day we ended up renting a car. Most of them service more than one hotel and have limited runs in the morning and again in the evening. Our early morning pick-up time was at 8:30 am, but by the time the shuttle finished picking up everywhere else it was almost 10 am before we got the parks. Park closed at 9 pm while we were there and the last shuttle pickup was at 7 pm. Since we were the first stop picked up, we were the last dropped off. Got back to our hotel around 8:45 pm.

You'd be better off staying a value resort and having a service (like Garden Grocer) deliver groceries to have breakfast in your room.

We just stayed offsite for a few days at Fairfield Inn by Marriott on Vineland-Apopka Rd or something like that. :). We didn’t use the shuttle bus but they did have one. They had a great hot breakfast in the morning and snacks (cookies and apples) in the afternoon with coffee and tea all day. The staff was super friendly and the hotel was recently renovated. It was $600 for 4 nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter