Hotels on Harbor

AdventurerKat

<font color=FF99FF>Cries in her Jello shots<br><fo
We are thinking about going to DL with my husband's brother, wife and kid along with our son for his birthday on December 5th (yep...same as Walt's!)

Anyways, last time we went we stayed at the Anaheim Fairfield Inn on South Harbor Blvd. It was alright but does anyone have any other recommendations that are walking distance to DL. We are really hoping the rates drop for DL hotel or PP but if not, we are happy staying close by so long as we can walk and its not a dump.

Any suggestions?

Kat
Next WDW trip 10-26-02 OKW
Next DL trip 12-05-02 ????

My two favorites are The Candy Cane Inn and the Howard Johnson Plaza. The HoJo is a bit farther on Harbor than the Fairfield Inn. The Candy Cane is a bit farther of a walk but from the other direction down Harbor. Other hotels that get decent reviews and are close walks are Park Inn, Park Place Inn, Tropicana, Best Western Anaheim Inn and Carousel Inn.

I checked Candy Cane Inn. No availability for our dates. :(

Any other recommendations? And does HoJo have suites by chance? How much further of a walk would it be than Fairfield?

Thanks.

Kat

I don't know if HoJo has any Suites. Do you remember next to Fairfiel Inn was a big parkinglot where there was a restaurant and lots of tour busses? HOJO is across the street from that. It is the next hotel up Harbor from the Fairfield Inn and maybe a 1 minute walk from HoJo to Fairfield.

What about the Desert Inn and Suites. We stayed there and loved it. They have 3 or 4 different suite options,and even better it is right next to the crosswalk going to DL.

Yeah. the Desert Inn and Suits is okay too. I forgot about that one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter