How do you express your love for Disney at home?

PrinceCharming28

Earning My Ears
What things do you do at home to feel that Disney magic? I listen to the Disneyland soundtrack, watch videos of attractions on YouTube and draw Disney characters. What are some other ideas?

We have had some of our pics blown up and framed . We also keep our Mickey ears out and some other stuff. I have Mickey soap in my bathroom!!! I'm on the DIS board every day . And our two kids, ds6 and dd3 keep asking when we are going back so that keeps us in the mood!!! We are VERY DISNEY OBSESSED !!! So just about anything can do it but the pics help the most I think. Have great memories and better trips!!!

I listen to podcasts and live vicariously through other peoples trips watching facebook :)

The wall right next to my bed/pillow is covered with disney photos from my last trip. I have a disney photo album that I have next to my windowsill, we have several framed photopass pics throughout the house, I have 'Disney' and 'Disney World' playlists on my phone/ipod, my niece asks to watch parade and ride vids all the time on our ipad... I could go on!

When I'm REALLY missing disney, I get out my disney box. It has 4 bottles of the shower stuff you get at the deluxe resorts, it has two bars of resort hotel soap, it has those foil coloured mickey heads that are involved in one of the MK parades, and my favourite picture stuck on the top of the lid- myself and my niece with chip and dale. I'll wash my hair with the disney shampoo, spray myself with disney wonder (which may be a UK thing cause I didn't see it in Florida anywhere? It's a room spray/clothing spray from the disney store which just smells like heaven) and ill listen to the wishes soundtrack.

Wow, that was longer than I thought it would be

Well, they get a portion of my money monthly when I pay my DVC annual dues and contract payment. :teeth:

I have a pinterest board that is all Disney and I listen to MouseWorld Radio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter