How long has it been since you visited the World?

This is so sad for me to say: I haven't been to WDW since February 2012 :'(

We planned a 2013 trip which was cancelled cause of a death in our family. Then we planned a 2014 trip, but we're having a baby instead! So our next trip isn't until September 2015!

It's the longest I've ever been away from "home" and I've missed SO much; never even seen New Fantasyland! The plan is to leave baby with dad and go for a week with my mom and sis (big girls only) we'll see if I'm actually able to leave my baby girl behind ;)

Our last trip was June 2011 :sad2::sad2:

Excited to say we will be going back in 40 days!!!!

August 3, 2013, so basically a year from Sunday but we left on a Saturday for 10 glorious days!

I might add, we did eat lunch in DtD in April twice. We just go off the autotrain and went to Wolfgang pucks and we were in and out with in an hour. On our return we had no plans to eat there but...the train was late and we got the call/email at about 10:30 and I looked at my dh and asked him if he knew where he was going for lunch. We ended up at trex.

4 more years...sigh...

Last trip was in February but next trip will be August 2015, hopefully! Can't wait already!

I haven't been myself since May of 2013.

Kids and husband haven't been since November 2012.

We visited MK briefly in January 2014 but did not enter ANY parks. How bad was it that we tortured the kids by walking them right up to the gates but NOT going inside? We did have lunch at Kona Cafe and dinner at Boatwrights that trip. The next day we headed out on our 4-day Disney Cruise on the Magic.

1911 days. We are hopefully going back in August of next year. It has been sooo long and I can't wait.

1974 was my last trip. I turned 6 while we were there. I was able to meet Robin Hood, and was as happy as can be. Bringing my daughter for her 7th birthday, but it's looking pretty iffy that she'll be able to meet her favorites (A and E). :hourglass

That is the sweetest thing. I hope she gets to meet them.:wizard:

I grew up in FL an hour away from Orlando, so I got used to going several times a year (including those beautiful years we had APs :lovestruc).

Buuuuuuuut, after college I moved several states away, so since then it's been a LOT longer. The last time I spent in the parks was centered around running events - ToT 13K inaugural year in 2007, WDW Marathon in Jan 08 (stayed onsite but didn't actually spend a day in the parks) and the Minnie Marathon 5k&15k in 2008, when I spent a day with my mom after the runs were done. I haven't been since then :scared1:

REALLY looking forward to my first trip with husband in January! 7 years is too long to be away.

Our last trip was December 2013 during Christmas week.

We had planned a Disney cruise and a few days at the parks for the end of August 2014 but cancelled the trip back in April. Around May I was trying to figure out what to do for DH 40th birthday then the idea of a Disney trip came back. So after figuring out days around DS school I booked the trip for Thanksgiving week.

We hit double digits this week and can not wait. :)

I haven't been since September 2010! 4 years is the longest I've ever gone without being there and it's totally killing me! Only 18 days til I'm back home!

Much too long! Last trip was Oct 2011. We get to go back Oct 2015!!!We had been every year from 08-11. I miss Disney so much!.

The first week of January 2009! I am in serious WDW withdrawal. I did go to Disneyland 1/2/10 and loved it but I still need my WDW fix! Luckily I will be there in May & June of 2015 and getting an AP as well. Now, to just hold out for next June!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter