• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How long has it been since you visited the World?

Heading back to WDW in September. Last time I was there was Sep 2009 so 6 years ago. The first (and only other time I've been) was September 2003. Seems to be a six year pattern forming...

Our last trop was May 2014 but this year we are going in September and we are going to split the trip up between Universal and Disney! It wll be my first time going to Universal!

My children were 10 and 5 the last time we were there! They will be 15 and 10 for this next trip!!! :hyper: None of us can wait, even my grumpy seeming husband LOVES Disney World! It was our honeymoon destination almost 16 years ago. :lovestruc:lovestruc

Our last trip was Oct 2011. I was 3 months pregnant with our now 3 year old son, so this will be his first trip on the outside. ;)

We'll be there in November and I CAN'T WAIT. (honestly, my husband is getting tired of daily Disney comments from me already. I think it's 50% Disney excitement and 50% "holy crap I REALLY need a vacation")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter