How long has it been since you visited the World?

my last visit was may 2 of this year next
will be june 8
then july 6
then august 27
then sep. 21 for MNSHP
and looking at going some time in december for MVMCP

Unfortunately it has been a long 11 years since I have last been to Walt Disney World. I have only been twice in my entire life at ages 3 and 10. I am waiting till my just over 1 month old baby girl turns 3 years old and we will go together.

DD brought us in feb after 3 years, soo, its been 4 months lol! but after years of planning, we surprised the DD with a bday trip this sept!

The last time we were at WDW was in Sept 2011 for our honeymoon. Went to DL in April this year but it's not the same!

My last visit was Jan/Feb of 2012. It was my christmas gift for when my husband came home from his deployment. Haven't been back since due to a move out of Florida. Going in Dec for my very late 30th birthday. If we move back to FL I will be wanting to go every year.

My last trip was November 2014 and I am returning November this year! Arriving Nov 5th... 96 days!!!!!!!

We were there last in September 2014, and we're heading back in November! Just a little over three months to go!

It's been about 3.5 months since my last trip (got home June 6th) and we will be back in a little over 2.5 months for our Christmas trip!

I returned home from my last trip on April 27th. So about 5 months. I'll be back in 2.5 months also, for my birthday trip! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter