How many?........another continuation

The last thing I was at that may qualify as a party was probably 700 people.

How many people have you talked to in person today?

things??? Like anything?? One short trip. DS's birthday so far....but need to schedule a couple doctor's appointments

How many lights are on in your house?

0....hate canned

How many people have you seen today?

Guess I can add Wed. family dinners, 2 weekends with grandkids over and I am sure they will come over for swimming a few times. And that is why I like alone time sometimes :rotfl:

5 at a restaurant for lunch that would qualify as looking them in the eyes, but many other walked past, only 1 interacted with at the post office but 7 other people I started at their backs when I was in line, and 1 young man at Dunkin Donuts drive through for my coffee. Oh- and a Skype call for work with 3 people, I saw them for sure! And my neighbors (2) were outside at the same time as me today- but I didn't really talk to them. Maybe more info than you wanted!

How many people can you see from where you are right now?

maybe 2.

How many days a week do you eat breakfast before 10am? (because after 10am, is it really breakfast anymore?)

0-1 (Usually 11pm is my limit, but sometimes watching a show goes late.)

How many times a week do you eat out for dinner?

usually 0....unless there is a birthday celebration

How many birthday cards do you send out a year?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter