How many pts do you own?

Holy cow!! No offense intended, but how long do you stay per year? You are my hero.

We just bought 210 BWV points, my first contract. Passed ROFR, waiting to close.

We only own 50. I wish I had 4000. You never have to worry about having enough! We plan a lot and try not to stay at DVC on weekends. It is kind of a pain, but better than nothing.

We own 4000. 2000 BCV and 2000 AKV. :cool1:

Not! 200 BCV and 250 AKV. :)

You had me going for a second:rotfl:

As for what I do, I have used them to stay at the Dorchester in London (17 nights @ 100 pts a night:scared1: ) last Sept. Use Concierge Club and will stay 40 nights in 13 months at WDW.

Our plan in 9 yrs is to spend Dec 1 to April 1 at WDW instead of the snow in Winter. The only snow I want to see is at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas:santa:

Wish I had more!

We own 400 pts..two contracts each worth 200 pts for SSR..we are wanting at least 600 total bt the next 5 years...

As for what I do, I have used them to stay at the Dorchester in London (17 nights @ 100 pts a night:scared1: ) last Sept. Use Concierge Club and will stay 40 nights in 13 months at WDW.

Our plan in 9 yrs is to spend Dec 1 to April 1 at WDW instead of the snow in Winter. The only snow I want to see is at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas:santa:

Wish I had more!

Hmmm do I know you..do you live in Ca.???? Did we meet on the 10 day Christmas cruise??:)

[QUOTE="Got Disney";17232589]Hmmm do I know you..do you live in Ca.???? Did we meet on the 10 day Christmas cruise??:)[/QUOTE]

Nope. I live at Lake Tahoe(NV) and haven't done a cruise. Too small space for 10 days for my DW and I:)

We own 320 points = 200 & 120 contracts at SSR.

It's good enough for about 11-13 nights a year in our chosen one bedroom.

We had figured 200 to start with and just do 5 day add-on stays to our Marriott timeshares a couple times a year. Then we wanted to stay in one bedrooms and take family with us, so needed the extra 120 for 2 bedroom stays.

I'm at the point now where I'm point hording so I can always be ahead of the game. But still I booked 8 days in May in a 1 BR, 6 days in oct in a 2 BR, and 3 days New Year's in a Studio. I'm still hording 80 points for next year. Then I'll do 3 days in a studio at one of the other resorts and 8-9 days at SSR. And I'll do two weeks in April at my Marriott resort. Cheaper and easier that way. I still figuring out the best way to use my timeshares.

I wouldn't mind adding another 100-130 points in future though. Mostly so I can get a full two weeks or so a year. But i think it'll wait for a CRV add-on. Maybe AKV, but I'm souring on that.

We have 160 right now. Eventually we will add on another 160 at either AKV or maybe CRV. Or maybe both!

Wish I had more!

I like the way you think kid! :thumbsup2

300 points, 150 at BWV and 150 at BCV.

We'll add more at AKV in the near future and our goal is 500, one contract at a time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter