How many pts do you own?

As I mentioned, I like to travel. Last year I used 1700 pts for 17 nights in Londaon. I go to London every other year(for the last decade and a half). Also last year we stayed 4 nights at Sonoma and 5 nights at Monterey. I also stayed at the GC Concierge at DL 8 nights in October. That was on top of a at 10 night WDW Goofy trip. Points go fast with that many trips.

07 holds 4 trips to WDW in 13 months for a total of 40 nights. I am also planning another trip to Sonoma and Monterey. 08 might be an Adventures by Disney trip to Italy on to of 2-3 trips to WDW.:)

As I mentioned, I like to travel. Last year I used 1700 pts for 17 nights in Londaon. I go to London every other year(for the last decade and a half).

I was intrigued by your use of points outside of WDW. (when I do the math, based on Maintenance fees at SSR, you paid $412.00 per night for your 17 day London stay, thats over $7,000.00 for the entire stay, That would be about 17 weeks in a studio at SSR during the value season! not much of a bargan IMHO) But hey they are your points!:)

We usually use all of our points, this is the first year we have ever rented out and it was to family. The only reason we decided to rent was so I could use the money to go to Ireland with Adventures by Disney.

Denise

I was intrigued by your use of points outside of WDW. (when I do the math, based on Maintenance fees at SSR, you paid $412.00 per night for your 17 day London stay, thats over $7,000.00 for the entire stay, That would be about 17 weeks in a studio at SSR during the value season! not much of a bargan IMHO) But hey they are your points!:)

Have you stay in London? One of the most expensive cities in the world to stay at. Little lone stay at a 5 star hotel. I went to the hotels website and put in the dates and the deluxe Hyde Park view room, it would have cost me $21,000 with VAT:scared1: To give you an idea, Nicole Kidman was staying there while we were their. Her room was $6000 a night! Breakfast at the hotel as almost $60(32 pounds) per person:eek: Internet access was $35 a day.

I did pay a lot if you figure dues but would never been able to afford the hotel.

Have you stay in London? One of the most expensive cities in the world to stay at. Little lone stay at a 5 star hotel. I went to the hotels website and put in the dates and the deluxe Hyde Park view room, it would have cost me $21,000 with VAT:scared1: To give you an idea, Nicole Kidman was staying there while we were their. Her room was $6000 a night! Breakfast at the hotel as almost $60(32 pounds) per person:eek: Internet access was $35 a day.

I did pay a lot if you figure dues but would never been able to afford the hotel.

All I can say is WOW.

We have 200 points. We just closed this week (SSR). One day we will add on another 200 points, but until that time this works out just fine for us!

160 SSR
50 BCV
100 VWL

I would like to sell my BCV and get another VWL or AKL someday although IF CRV shows up it would be convenient to commute to VWL :cool1:

250 here-200 at SSR and a 50 add-on at AKV-yeah! We are happy with our amount. There are just the three of us and DD will be leaving soon for college. DH and I can stay in a studio with that amount of points anytime of year, even a one-bedroom for the most part. We only go once a year and with airfare going up, up, up, it is getting more difficult to get decent prices from Massachusetts! I'm not envious, just glad for what we have! Yes, we even share our points with family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter