How many streaming services do you have?

Just one paid service. Ad support Hulu. Other than that I use the NBC app to watch Days of our Lives and the YouTube app for music videos.

We don't have any type of cable/satellite TV or antenna.

How do you get free Apple TV with an iPhone? I've had a iPhone for over 10 years ( I think ) and have never heard of getting free Apple TV.

when you get a new Iphone you now get a free year of Apple tv plus. Apple TV plus just came out in November. I was eligible because Best Buy broke my phone changing the battery and Apple Got me a replacement phone.

when you get a new Iphone you now get a free year of Apple tv plus. Apple TV plus just came out in November. I was eligible because Best Buy broke my phone changing the battery and Apple Got me a replacement phone.
My daughter just got a new iPhone, wonder if she is eligible. How would she find out? Do you know? I assume she ordered direct from Apple.

My daughter just got a new iPhone, wonder if she is eligible. How would she find out? Do you know? I assume she ordered direct from Apple.

shes eligible. I think I found out when I clicked on the Apple TV plus app. I knew you got it for new phones but didn’t know you got it for replacement phones.

apple doesn’t have to many shows or movies but there is some good ones on there.
check out see
Greyhound
Few more good ones imo.

How do you get free Apple TV with an iPhone? I've had a iPhone for over 10 years ( I think ) and have never heard of getting free Apple TV.

I’m not positive, but I think I was notified by Apple after setting up my new iPad, so it may be the same with the phones. If the icon appeared with one of your recent updates, click it and see what message comes up.

Just watched 1st episode of Lovecraft Country on Youtube for free. Good, and scary. Will wait till all the episodes are released on HBO Max to watch for 7 days free.

I do pay for
Disney+
Netflix

I pay extra for Passport streaming service and that’s it to date.
The man let his free Netflix intro lapse into an un watched subscription and after four months, I cut it off.

I only have Disney+ but I have access to Netflix and Amazon through friends or family. I hardly ever watch those though - D+ consumes a lot of my time though.

I did sign up for the free tier of Peacock to check it out, but it didn't have much interesting and doesn't work on Roku yet, so I wouldn't count it. I doubt I'd upgrade to the paid tier.

Just one that we pay for, Amazon Prime. We have the free Peacock subscription but that was just to watch one thing.

Only one we pay for - Amazon Prime. We also have Disney+ for free through our Verizon account and HBO Max free for the next couple months along with our DirectTV subscription.

Netflix
Disney+
Amazon Prime
Viki (standard pass)

We don't have cable, and I share the Netflix and Disney+ login with my parents. They still have cable so I sometimes use their login to access the channels via Roku. The only live TV I ever actually watch is sports, and what I can't get OTA with an antenna I can usually stream live through something like ESPN or Fox Sports channel on Roku. Just yesterday I watched UEFA Champions League through CBS Sports. I know I could bundle Disney+ with ESPN+ (and Hulu) but don't think we'd use it enough to justify paying for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter