How Old Were You... When you first purchased DVC?

HOW OLD WERE YOU, WHEN YOU FIRST PURCHASED DVC?

• Under 20

• 20-25

• 26 - 30

• 31 - 35

• 36 - 40

• 41 - 45

• 46 - 50

• 51 - 55

• 56 - 60

• 61 - 65

• 66 - 70

• over 70

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thirty four when DH and I bought. We have 2 kids at that time they were 9 and 5. We were tired of vacations that didn't turn out as planned and were disappointing, and knew we consistently had the most fun for our vacation $$ at WDW. The ability to go every year or every other year rather than once every five years has been priceless!

We bought a VWL resale in August 2004; I was 38 and DH was 43. Wish we had bought back in 2000!

We bought Dec 2006...just a few months ago...Dh is 53 and I'm 49 ..our Ds.s are just 11 and 13....we are young at heart and also wish we bought years ago only because it would be paid off and could by more pts...we have two 200 pt contracts =400 pts...

WE bought SSR a month ago me 31 dh 35 dd 1 and one due in September. We didn't get married until 2003 and had our first DD late 2005. Build a brand new house and moved in late 2006. So we have been busy. We first went in 2002 CSR husbands first time he loved it. Second time honeymoon we stayed at the ASM 2003 because we went for two full weeks. Third time in September 2004 WL looked int dvc never took the tour. Skiped 2005:sad2: 1st time pregnant not sure what to expect. Went in 2006 to POFQ. And Bought SSR this past month. Our first trip home 4/23 to 5/3/07 can hardly wait. Haven't thought about next years trip yet.

Kelly

I just spoke to my cousin and her and her DH are going to buy. She is 52 and he is 55 with 3 grown children.:banana:

DH and I were 26, and while I wish we could have bought in when we first toured at 24, we needed to get married and buy a house first.

My husband and I were in our 50's when we finally jumped off the fence. The reason was our granddaughter. We wanted to have more space for our growing family. We love the 2 bdrm. Marie

We were in our late 50's when we purchased. It has been great with the DGK

We bought in Dec 2006, I am 40 and DH is 41. Our kids are 9 & 11, We are all very excited about future trips we can have in WDW. We never even questioned how old we would be in 2054. We always enjoy our time there, and figured it doesn't matter how old we will be then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter