How Old Were You... When you first purchased DVC?

HOW OLD WERE YOU, WHEN YOU FIRST PURCHASED DVC?

• Under 20

• 20-25

• 26 - 30

• 31 - 35

• 36 - 40

• 41 - 45

• 46 - 50

• 51 - 55

• 56 - 60

• 61 - 65

• 66 - 70

• over 70

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just bought in February both my DH and I are 24 and went to Disney for the first part of our honeymoon in December. My family went to Disney every year since I was little this was my DH first time. He fell in love with Disney and as my Valentine's Gift we became members of DVC

We just bought in January I was 55 and DW is 53
Our first trip home will be in Oct in a 2 br with our daughter and 2 grandkids

I am 19 and i bought into DVC 3 days ago! :)

Welcome Home:cool1: :banana: and congrats on being the ONLY person who falls into that demographic! I bet we all wish we had purchased when we were 19 (of course DVC disn't exist when I was 19- but ya know what I mean)

I was 46 when I purchased at Beach Club in March 2002.

Now I am 51. :scared1:

We bought TODAY - both at 32 years old. The kids are almost 5, 2.5 and 6 months. Now that our family is complete our focus is more on making beautiful memories raising them instead of making more beautiful children....:rotfl:

OMG, I am just so excited I could burst. The very guarantee of many more Disney vacations has me in tears (good ones).

We bought when we were able to, but wish it was before I was 53 and DH 57. Our children will benefit from our SSR and soon to be AKL contracts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter