How old were you when you first went to WDW?

What age were you on your first WDW vacation?

• baby/infant

• toddler

• kid

• teenager

• adult

Results are only viewable after voting.
It was 1982 and I was 31. It was also my DH's first time in WDW. He had been to DL once. Our son was 10 and our daughter was 8. That trip was a dream come true for us because we had wanted to go for so long and it had taken us so long to save for it. Since then we have been there 30+ times and still going strong and so are the kids now married with their own families.

First time for me is in 95 days (not that I'm counting) I'm 36.:cheer2:
I too had "kill joy" parents, but now they are the best grandparents. I keep telling the kids that these are not the same parents that I grew up with!

As my name says, my first visit was in '77, when I was 5. I have lost count how many times I have been back. I think that we figured out that my DD10 has been there 8 times.

I was 2, it was 1989. Apparently I got an ear infection. I don't remember any of it!

I went in July 2005 at age 41 for a family reunion. (CBR) I had so much fun I couldn't wait to go back. I finally made it back in 2007, and 2008(OKW). I am now a DVC member. I am going to (SSR) this December and (OKW/SSR) next April. Better late than never. :banana:

I was ten for the first time it was 1980 it was only wdw and seaworld i went back in 2002 for my son' first time when he was almost three and now i'm taking my DD's first time i can't wait.

I was 4 yrs old. My Mom wanted me to be big enough to ride everything and old enough to understand most things.

My little bro was 6 yrs old his first time for the same reasons.

I was ten for the first time it was 1980 it was only wdw and seaworld i went back in 2002 for my son' first time when he was almost three and now i'm taking my DD's first time i can't wait.

I was 10 years old and it was the 10th anniversary of MK. Epcot was still being built.....and my fondest memories/ attractions? Jungle Cruise, 20,000 leagues, TTA and HM. I think that's why those are some of my all-time favorite attractions to this day.

I was 3. My mother, for some reason, didn't want to drive from NY to FL while I was any younger. :confused3 Well, when we went, it was a blizzard and it took a day and a half to get from central NY to the southern PA border! Ever since then, we've flown ;)

I don't remember much from the trip... I know we stayed off site and I remember feeding ducks. And not truly believing we were home after that car ride :lmao:

I was 30..my wife gf at the time surprised me for my birthday.We've been going ever since..trying to make up for loss time..:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter