How old were you when you first went to WDW?

What age were you on your first WDW vacation?

• baby/infant

• toddler

• kid

• teenager

• adult

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was 20. DH had just gotten back from Iraq and they had the huge special. Basically everything was free. I remember rolling up to the WDW signs going into the parks and I was all giddy! LOL DS was 3 and it was his first time. DH had been almost every single summer as a kid. Sometimes twice.

I voted kid! :thumbsup2 I was about 5 years old, turning six in June (we went in May). I would have gone sooner, but we went with my best friends family, and they had just had a baby so we had to push the trip back until he was a year old. After that I went at least once a year, sometimes twice! I stopped going for a while, then finally started going back in 2006, and try to go at least once a year now that I can afford to pay for it myself!

I'm sure I'll be taking my kids as soon as their out of diapers!

I was 7. The year 1987. My Grandparents took me and my Mom for 2 weeks in February.

Yep, I got excused from school, but had to do a report and oral presentation upon my return. I was a good student and made up all my homework ahead of time:teacher:

There was a freeze while we were there. It was so cold!

I was 18. I was visiting my aunt and cousin who used to live in Orlando. Long story behind why I spent several months with them. Hint: has to do with a two timing fiance (sorry if the spelling is wrong) he thought it was ok to be engaged to two women at one time.

Next time there was with on my honeymoon when I was 21. :laughing: different man of course, but now my ex husband. :laughing:

I was 21 and it was the first trip my DW and I ever went on together (she was my GF at the time). We spent 3 weeks in Florida over Xmas in 1990 which included a cruise to the Bahamas. So I got to see WDW for my very first time at Xmas time. It was very cool being at the Magic Kingdom on New Year's Eve.

18 years later we are still happily together and still going to WDW whenever we can. Of course I would like to go more often to WDW, but my DW is a travel agent and we have so many other places to see as well.

JD

We went WDW when I was 11 in the summer of 1972. I also went to DL when I was 5 in 1966.

I went for the first time when I was 2 in 1984. My mom used to go every few years when she was younger. Her family would drive down and camp at different locations. So, I pretty much grew up in a Disney family! (If you'd like to hear about how we won a trip off a 2-liter bottle of coke, just let me know!) My DH went for the first time when he was 18. He came with me and my family. We took our DD two years ago for her first visit when she was 3.

I was 20 when I made my first trip 1986. I went once more before 1995. In 1995 the obsession started!;) That trip in 1995 included me, DH, DD3 and DNiece6. We've all been several times since then. Me, just turned 43, DD is now 16 and my DN is almost 20 and is working there right now on the CP! We'll be there in 4 days and will be booking bounceback for next Aug/Sept. I'm also going in December too! Love it SOOO much!!:cloud9:

I was 11 in 1972, there were over 40 of us (Aunts, Uncles, Cousins).. I remeber closing down the MK and the CM's were letting us ride the HM without having to have a ticket. We kept going on it time after time.

It was 1986 and I was 5 & 1/2 years old. Have been hooked on the world ever since.

23 years old with old boyfriend in 1980 - he hated WDW, miserable trip...

next time to WDW in 1995 with my 9 y/o DS - heaven!!!! :cloud9:

Me 39 in 2005

DH 43 in 2005

We went to WDW and got married! :bride: :groom:

I was 8 years old on my first trip to WDW. Then I didn't go back until I was 21 on my honeymoon! That was DH's first trip, our honeymoon and he was 25.

Hi
I was 22 years old and it was 1972. There was only the MK, and I was with my DH. I remember thinking that it was so much fun!!!

I was 6 in 1980 :rolleyes: on our first trip. unfortunately the next trip wasn't until I was 23, LOL. My parents were not like me bringing the kids to Disney at least every year. They thought once was enough and still do :confused3 .

My first trip was my honeymoon at age 24. I never dreamed that
I would love it so much and want to keep going back over and over again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter