How to make an easy tutu and hair bows~updated!

I know this thread is almost two years old but this idea is just "tutu" cute!! Especially now that I have a little princess to make one for.

My sons are 23 and 25 so I'm not sure why I just spent 30+ minutes reading through this thread, other than really enjoying the creativity that was displayed throughout.

Wonderful work, moms! :thumbsup2

Love this thread. DD is constantly losing her bows and I hate having to buy more just for her to lose them! Now I can make them instead and not worry so much about losing them, I can just make more to replace! Plus now I have stocking stuffer ideas:).

Having a little girl I am most definitely going to try this. This could save me some serious $$$ over the years, lol

So happy that someone posted the link to this thread in another thread! I need to make a peacock inspired tutu for DD's Halloween costume and the directions here are great and sooo easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter