~How TWO trips became...who knows? ~ It's a TRIP! and an upgrade.... 4/22

I hope some of this insane luck you have will rub off/carry over to our Sept. stay!!!

I can't even believe how lucky you are!!!

I just hope you don't run out of days off before we get there!!! :scared1:

Yes, I think this time the POP will pan out for you. And I think you'll like it. Make sure to get the whole scoop for us-

I hope some of this insane luck you have will rub off/carry over to our Sept. stay!!!

I can't even believe how lucky you are!!!

I just hope you don't run out of days off before we get there!!! :scared1:

Yes, I think this time the POP will pan out for you. And I think you'll like it. Make sure to get the whole scoop for us-

We used 2 different PIN's and a bounceback for our Sept trip! :goodvibes I don't know how much more luck we can have. :)

The June trip uses 0 days off. I leave on Thursday after work and fly back on Sunday - so we are good there! :) (I have every Friday off. :))

I swear.. you are the master!!! :worship::worship:

Sounds like a fun weekend!!!!

And YES... you will stay at POP this time! :lmao:

I hope I get to stay at POP! It would be about time!

Woo-hoo for a trip and a pin code! You are the master!

We actually really like Pop so I hope you do finally get a chance to stay there.

Too bad we will miss you by a few weeks!

Well, not only are you the queeny-poo of PINS, you are also the queeny-poo of upgrades, are you not?? So, let's be thinking that there may be some pixie magic for us too!!

Hmmmm....can I make a quick trip up North? Maybe just standing next to Maroo a little pixie dust will fall on me for my trip NEXT WEEK!!!!!:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

How absolutely wonderful on the Free Dining!!!!! and :woohoo: for POP!!!:woohoo:

Maroo
OT - I think I remember you saying that the Jackson airport is rather on the small side? Do I have that right?

Please say yes. My DS15 just got an offer to work for a week at a summer camp near Jackson. The kicker is, we will be on vacation and he will have to fly into Jackson by himself and someone will pick him up. Funny thing, I am not worried about him changing planes in Atlanta, he has been there so many times he knows the place. I'm worried about him getting off in Jackson and not knowing where to go. :sad2:

Way to go girl!! I'm so blessed by your pixie dust and it seems to be in abundance of late!! pixiedust: This is such great news, I think a weekend with some friends is just what you need. :goodvibes

Blast from the past! :woohoo:

I decided to resurrect this pre-trip report for a bit! :rolleyes1

Several of you guys have been following the adventures of Lauren and family and I have an announcement or two.

First of all - they were planning a trip in November which is currently on hold because Lisa lost her position at work - but she is in the process of figuring that out.

We are about to go on the yearly trip with the church performing youth choir. This year we are going to New Orleans!!!! :woohoo:

If you are in that area - we will be performing at some very cool locations on Memorial Day - so if you want to come hang out with us, let me know and I will give you details! :goodvibes We are so excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter