Hurricane Irma: CONFIRMED ~ All Parks, Water Parks and Disney Springs: Normal Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say thanks so much for this thread. Many of the posters are long time contributors to (DIS)sanity and good cheer. You also help throughout the year to provide useful information. So I just want to say thanks for all your efforts, especially in difficult times. :cutie:

My husband had I got inside MK @ 8:10am today....IDK It's a close call but Saturday after 12pm through 8:45pm (when we left) was real empty too. 7DMT was quicker this morning than Saturday night (which was basically the only r8de we rode that had a longer wait;i.e. it was like 30-40mins I believe) but it's because we got there right after they reopened it since it was down for technical issues.

We're at Epcot got right now and FPs are slim pickings but waits are real good. We already had FPs for Epcot that were preplanned but it's doubtful we'd get anything more worthwhile as there isn't availability for main attractions.

Really enjoying the time though :)

I was checking in on my Hoop Dee Doo reservations on this coming Saturday the 16th - and noticed the following posted on the hoop dee doo webpage:

September 12, 2017
To allow Disney’s Fort Wilderness to prepare the property after Hurricane Irma, all shows at The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ will be canceled up to and including Sunday, September 17. Any existing reservations will be automatically canceled and refunded.

Hopefully we'll be able to rebook our Disneymoon hoop dee doo for later in our trip!

It's being reported that at Tusker House @ 5:00, a total of 10, yes 10, families are eating there.

If you are in WDW and want to try a new dining venue, now's the time. All restaurants, including Chef Mickey's and 'Ohana, still have openings for tonight!!

It's also Magical Dining Month in Orlando with 3-course meals for $35.

http://www.visitorlando.com/magicaldining/restaurants/

Park Hours for Wednesday, 13th, that are showing in MDE.

Guests should check before heading to a waterpark as I haven't seen an announcement anywhere regarding opening back up. @rteetz have you seen any info?

IMG_2276.PNG

It's being reported that at Tusker House @ 5:00, a total of 10, yes 10, families are eating there.

If you are in WDW and want to try a new dining venue, now's the time. All restaurants, including Chef Mickey's and 'Ohana, still have openings for tonight!!

It's also Magical Dining Month in Orlando with 3-course meals for $35.

http://www.visitorlando.com/magicaldining/restaurants/
We had a Tusker House this morning and it was a ghost town. All 4 characters were going to each table together and spending a lot of time. It was so fun!

Anyone know how long Jungle cruise might be closed? I'm guessing there was damages. And hopefully it's minimal.

I'd like to be Rteetz, but I'm not. The HUB is saying that all Water Parks, Mini Golf and Mickey’s Retreat Cast should report to work as scheduled for Wednesday, September 13.
Thank you, @FastPasser.!! MDE was actually correct!

If you were @rteetz, you would have met my DH and older DD in Lambeau Field on Sunday! They traveled from CA to Green Bay so my DH could check "Packers' Season Opener" off of his Bucket List.

This means DH and both DDs have met Ryan - alas, I have not. :worried:

If you were @rteetz, you would have met my DH and older DD in Lambeau Field on Sunday! They traveled from CA to Green Bay so my DH could check "Packers' Season Opener" off of his Bucket List.
Lambeau Field, being a huge football fan, that's very cool. Meeting Ryan would have been ok too.
This means DH and both DDs have met Ryan - alas, I have not.
He managed to avoid me last time, but his luck will run out eventually.

Curfew Update:

Polk County has put a mandatory curfew into effect from 12:00a (midnight) through 5:00a. Curfew remains in effect until power is restored throughout the county.

ChampionsGate, Omni Resort, Posner Park, Del Webb, Davenport, Lakeland, Winter Haven, and Haines City are in Polk County.

Polk County seems to have suffered significantly more power outages than neighboring counties. They were a little closer to the highest winds than my county, but not by much.
Duke Energy is reporting 160,000 customers remain without power. At least they are honestly saying to expect the outages to continue through the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter