I am having Disney Withdrawl...Let's GO! 2 months! 4/17

Hi all! Hope you are all doing well. I am because....

:cool1::cool1::cool1:2 months!!!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Woo-Hoo! So I have not really been doing much in Disney Planning. There are too many variables to try and figure out which park we are going to visit each day. Instead, I have been thinking about the must-do's for this trip. There are some must-do's that we have never before and some must-do's that we have done before and that we need to do every trip!

Must-do's we haven't done before:

-eat at Beaches & Cream
-Get Colby's first haircut at the Main Street Barber Shop
-Go on the Sum of all Thrills
-Let Colby play in the various fountains around WDW
-Eat at Wolfgang Puck Express
-See the summer parade and fireworks at Magic Kingdom

Must-do's we have done before:
-Be the first family at the Character Stop at Epcot
-go on all the thrill rides I had to miss last trip because I was pregnant: the 3 mountains, Expedition Everest, Test Track, Mission Space, Tower of Terror, Rock n Rollercoaster
-Ride up front in the Monorail

This is just the start of my list. This trip will be much more relaxed with Colby. We are there for 9 days, so we have pleanty of time to hit all the must do attractions. I can't believe how close we are getting! The next 2 months are going to fly by. I am in the midst of planning Colby's first birthday party in 3 weeks. We just put our house on the market last Saturday and we already have an offer that I think we are going to accept, so we will be moving soon. Then there is the typical end of the school year chaos that I always have. Wow...I hope we can get everything done before we leave!

Two Months!!!

:goodvibes:thumbsup2:cool1::woohoo::cheer2:

I like your lists! Wolfgang Puck Express is sooo good! You will love it! The first haircut at Disney is such a sweet idea! The time is going to fly and you will be in Disney before you know it!

You are almost at One Month to go!! :banana:

Your new stroller sounds great! :goodvibes

How have you done on the new clothes shopping?

You are almost at One Month to go!! :banana:

Your new stroller sounds great! :goodvibes

How have you done on the new clothes shopping?

One month from today!!!! Yippie!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

I love the new stroller! I have been using it some for walks/runs around the neighborhood and I think it will be great at Disney!

Not too much clothes shopping since my birthday. But I did get a new pair of sneakers I am going to take and a new pair of fllipflops. They are awsome! They have like memory gel in the bottoms! I love them! I still need a few pairs of capri's and a new bathing suit before we go, so I will work on that in the next month! Thanks for sticking around...I have been a bit MIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter