I am never riding Space Mountain again! A Marathon Weekend TR Complete

OK well now that I'm done with the whole TR, just wanted to say that it was a great read! Love your enthusiasm and appreciation for Disney, and it was really fun to see you having a great time sharing the experience with your family. As a fellow Wisconsinite (we are in Madison) I can totally sympathize with having to return to cold weather after being in Florida. It was a total bummer coming back north after our trip last December!

Congratulations on your graduation and on Marquette next year! Oh, and good luck with the Dopey! :)

OK well now that I'm done with the whole TR, just wanted to say that it was a great read! Love your enthusiasm and appreciation for Disney, and it was really fun to see you having a great time sharing the experience with your family. As a fellow Wisconsinite (we are in Madison) I can totally sympathize with having to return to cold weather after being in Florida. It was a total bummer coming back north after our trip last December!

Congratulations on your graduation and on Marquette next year! Oh, and good luck with the Dopey! :)
Thanks for reading!

That's awesome that you're from Wisconsin too!

It's going to be an exciting year next year.

I just finished your TR! I really enjoyed reading it. Hearing about your experience running in a Disney marathon was very cool to read. It seems like you and your family had such a nice trip in Disney. I wish you the best of luck in college!
I look forward to reading your new PTR soon!

I just finished your TR! I really enjoyed reading it. Hearing about your experience running in a Disney marathon was very cool to read. It seems like you and your family had such a nice trip in Disney. I wish you the best of luck in college!
I look forward to reading your new PTR soon!
Thanks for reading!

It was a great trip! I'll have that new PTR soon.

I'm a little late on comments. I enjoyed your report and pictures and looking forward to next year's report.

Where does he explain how "I'm never riding Space Mountain again!" comes into play? I've already read five pages and haven't gotten to that bit. That's called Burying The Lede, dude!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter