• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

i am so lost

LubsPoohBear

Mouseketeer
i will give lil back ground, my DH have been married 5 years next month, i have known him for 10 years, i have twin daughters.

my DH has many heath problems, blind in one eye only 30% use in the other, high sugar and blood presser, the hardest is he gets very confused

my DH walked out the door yesterday morning and i havent seen him since....
i did call the police,was able to find out from them he got on a bus to boston, we do not have friends or family there .... no trace of him after that ... his family do not like me so will not return my calls:confused3:sad2::confused3:sad1:

Will they do an Amber alert for a missing husband?

i was told by the pd here eveything was ok becouse he got on the bus, however he is almost 50 and he needed help at the bus station

i was told a lady put him on the bus:scared1:

the state pd say its up to the city, and the city dont see theres a problem

even though 4 months ago he dialed 911 and old them he beat me, the pd ws here in a flash they had to wake me up was still in bed. they had o look for him then becouse he wasnt home when they got here i was very confused to find 2 cops when i opene my eyes :confused3

I'm so sorry. I really hope he is okay! When he has been missing HOW long will they consider him a missing person?

I am in Maine too by the way.

OP I hope you hear good news soon. Did they call the Boston bus station? If he was disoriented on the bus they may have brought him to a hospital.

im really not sure i just feel no one wants to bother .... an im going crazy here

i know if he did snap he could be tryin to get to him moms but thats in VA, an being we hardly speak to her/them :sad1: i just dont know, we have only been in maine for 10 months, so he really doesnt know anyone

I've moved this thread to the Coping and Compassion board.

My best wishes go to you and your DH. I hope everything turns out well for you both.

OP I hope you hear good news soon. Did they call the Boston bus station? If he was disoriented on the bus they may have brought him to a hospital.

thank you, i did call them and was told they do not keep list of in coming riders, so i called customer suport and got a really nice lady that said she has no record of im having had a ticket :scared1: even though the lay here in town said he got on the bus

i also called a ton of hospital between here and there

i was told by the pd here eveything was ok becouse he got on the bus, however he is almost 50 and he needed help at the bus station

i was told a lady put him on the bus:scared1:

the state pd say its up to the city, and the city dont see theres a problem

even though 4 months ago he dialed 911 and old them he beat me, the pd ws here in a flash they had to wake me up was still in bed. they had o look for him then becouse he wasnt home when they got here i was very confused to find 2 cops when i opene my eyes :confused3

This might sound stupid since you proberly tried calling him but new cell phones have gps mybe you can contact them and have them trace it. you live in ma right so your dealing with the state police for ma tell them the city wont do anything and you need help. I am sure if you call boston police and let them know he has health problem they will help i mean they show his picture at preshift meetings for patrol just in case they see him. But he is 50 and if he dosnt have a dissabilty they cant force him to go home they will try to get him to call you and let you know where he is. Well since he has helth problems if they find him they will make sure he is okay. The reason why boston pd might not help is because he 50 and they cant legally make him go home if he not doing anything wrong. I not saying give up if the state police are helping you stick with them get them to help they like to pass the buck to city cops in case of finding adults. It be different if he had a dissabilty they look for him because it will make him an at risk adult. It just how they see them they have to worry if they get hurt or taking advantage by shady people. But they see your husband as a able adult they made the choice to leave sorry. It sounds funny about who dropped him off mybe you can talk them into thinking he was forced and kid napped then they all will look for him. I am not saying anything bad about people with dissabilty i have one. If he was akid, senior citizen they be all over it. I live in new york and my county came out with braclet for sinoer citzen so if they walk out of the house and get lost the police have in their patrol cars tracking divce that will track them by the braclet. They did that because their was 5 cases in a month they had to look for someone. It free all they had to do was go to the county police and request one and why they need it. I hope you find him and everything works out.

I going to say it now sorry for the spelling and gramer i not good and i tried my best i know their spelling mistakes so hope you dont have a problem.

PS is he a veteran because you can contact the va and see if they can help if he goes for treatment they can call you plus they have fedral police that can make them help.

I see you dont live in ma sorry i guess i should read under your name i would of found out i made a mistake.

im really not sure i just feel no one wants to bother .... an im going crazy here

i know if he did snap he could be tryin to get to him moms but thats in VA, an being we hardly speak to her/them :sad1: i just dont know, we have only been in maine for 10 months, so he really doesnt know anyone

Mybe he got off at a stop some times they stop on the way and cought another bus plus he could of used a different name mybe that why they dont have a record of him.

my Dh is a very simple man, does not at his age, he has a brain injury from when he was very young,he also has Turrets syndrome

if he left on his own free will, no heath problem mesing with him, then all is fine i pray he gets what ever hes looking for

but if its not that then i am scared he coud get very hurt

he gets lost in are house at times

Mybe he got off at a stop some times they stop on the way and cought another bus plus he could of used a different name mybe that why they dont have a record of him.

so true, but he left his debit and credit cards here, so im not sure how he could have

we do not keep cash in the house

my Dh is a very simple man, does not at his age, he has a brain injury from when he was very young,he also has Turrets syndrome

if he left on his own free will, no heath problem mesing with him, then all is fine i pray he gets what ever hes looking for

but if its not that then i am scared he coud get very hurt

he gets lost in are house at times

Did you tell them thatthat changes everything they have to help they have no choice. call the state police in ma tell them to the info you have if they wont help call boston pd and let them know his health problems.

so true, but he left his debit and credit cards here, so im not sure how he could have

we do not keep cash in the house

You said a women help him on the bus mybe she bought the tickets for him or got money from someone else. I really hope you find him i feel so bad please let us know if you find him.

state pdsays its for the city to handle, i didnt think about calling the police there thank you, i did call he state pd in va to try and reach his parents but no luck yet

state pdsays its for the city to handle, i didnt think about calling the police there thank you, i did call he state pd in va to try and reach his parents but no luck yet

Did your local police fill out a police report or you get name of the officers so when you get in contact with the other police you can sayi spoke you this cop and they can call and confirm not that it so important but it might help to let them know you follwed the proper steps which you have.

You said a women help him on the bus mybe she bought the tickets for him or got money from someone else. I really hope you find him i feel so bad please let us know if you find him.

yes the lady at the grayhound station said a lady helpe him but wouldnt/coudnt describe her. becouse she was so bizshe wasnt sure what she looked like ... i then asked her if she was sure it was my DH an she just looked away

as soon as i know something i will let yall know

Did your local police fill out a police report or you get name of the officers so when you get in contact with the other police you can sayi spoke you this cop and they can call and confirm not that it so important but it might help to let them know you follwed the proper steps which you have.

i filled out a missing persons report yesterday, had to give him a pic, hewas gone 15 mins when e returned my pic told me all was fine

i didnt think to get his name,but it has to be on the report right?

yes the lady at the grayhound station said a lady helpe him but wouldnt/coudnt describe her. becouse she was so bizshe wasnt sure what she looked like ... i then asked her if she was sure it was my DH an she just looked away

as soon as i know something i will let yall know

Yeah that sounds funny i am sure they have camreas i hate to say mybe she hiding something more then he got on the bus. I hate to say this but mybe he paid her to say he got on the bus to boston but really got on the bus to va or some where elese. If she cant look at you then she lying and if no one else can say they saw him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter