i am so lost

I'm glad that you have someone who can help you out. Please keep us posted. I am worried for you and your DH :hug:.

sorry had to go to work, i talk to a detective friend ( from my old life) and he promised to make some calls right after he gets out of court today

you dont have to say sorry or explain why you didnt post all that matter is you are getting help and that you find him. We are just worried for you and hope you have a happy ending. When you get time and you have new info please keep us inform us mybe we can help with any new leads.

wow, just read this and I hope that the OP finds her husband. Maybe his family paid someone to put him on the bus and have him sent back to VA? That is so sad, I am praying for you and that they find him safe.:hug:

Any updates, OP? I hope things are ok. I'm in Northern Va. Not sure if I can help, but feel free to PM if you need numbers or info from this area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter