i am so lost

Did he have any credit cards? Maybe they could trace him that way.

Yeah that sounds funny i am sure they have camreas i hate to say mybe she hiding something more then he got on the bus. I hate to say this but mybe he paid her to say he got on the bus to boston but really got on the bus to va or some where elese. If she cant look at you then she lying and if no one else can say they saw him.

if hes in va with his family then all will b ok they will take care of him, even if thy will not let me speak to him, te last time this happend we were living in va he walked there almost 100 miles( he didget a ride from a trucker) no shoes or only in boxers an a t-shirt this was over 2 years ago

she also told the cop he was going to boston, i hope hes ot stupid enuff to lie to a cop:eek:

i filled out a missing persons report yesterday, had to give him a pic, hewas gone 15 mins when e returned my pic told me all was fine

i didnt think to get his name,but it has to be on the report right?

Yes and his badge number not that he did anything wrong if not just go down to the police station they should be able to give you the name of the responding officer. Because they have it in the system who respond what was the out come it still be open since he hasnt been found so if you find him just let them know if they dont already so they can close the case. The report the most important thing just saying some cops like to talk so if they know his name they can call and say what infothat they might not have put on the report and what was their gut feeling. And they dont always put every thing in the report like you might of told them something that could help and the cop didnt thing to put it in the report. Mybe check with your credit card or bank to see if he used his cards i know you said he didnt have but just incase he took one or used one in the past week that could give aclue where he is. He could of brouht the tickets two weeks ago and you might not gotten the bill yet.

if hes in va with his family then all will b ok they will take care of him, even if thy will not let me speak to him, te last time this happend we were living in va he walked there almost 100 miles( he didget a ride from a trucker) no shoes or only in boxers an a t-shirt this was over 2 years ago

she also told the cop he was going to boston, i hope hes ot stupid enuff to lie to a cop:eek:

I wouldnt put anything past someone all you know she could hate the police and not care and say yes so they leave her alone. She should still care about not lieing to you because your worried and just want to know he okay.

Did he have any credit cards? Maybe they could trace him that way.

no credit card or debit cards with him, he didnt take his glasses, we dont keep cash in the house, so know he didnt have any, we keep 40 out for gas but that was still were we normaly keep it, no cell phones we ave a house phone and one cell that we use when walkng the dog or to the store just in case but thats still here as well

I hope this help googled missing person in va and got the number to the missing person hotline for kids and adults 1-757-253-1800 i know you called their police but mybe this will help to they can put his picture online and proberly put his info out.

He could of brouht the tickets two weeks ago and you might not gotten the bill yet.

thank you, i will check thm soon as they open in the morning, we had just done are bills monday morning out of th checking and looked at are saving to see were we were that moring

all was normal with them

unless its the credit cards, im not sure where he would have gotten the money, we have been watching ever dime for some time now just oving to maine and te girls sweet 16 party in 3months with a trip to WDW

I hope this help googled missing person in va and got the number to the missing person hotline for kids and adults 1-757-253-1800 i know you called their police but mybe this will help to they can put his picture online and proberly put his info out.

omg thank you so much, i was so hoping i would come on here and get new ideas on what to try, as long as hes safe that all that matters

omg thank you so much, i was so hoping i would come on here and get new ideas on what to try, as long as hes safe that all that matters

your welcome dont worry you will find him when i was looking i found out that arlington va that they are looking for a 31 year old so they will help you hopefully.

thank you again i will let you know any updates my sisters on the phone with boston now then i will be calling them

checked gray hound to see what stops it make their one that make two other stops in me the last one in portland before going to boston ddirect then the other one make a stop in nh before going direct. and they coast no more then 41 one way. There an 8 am making four stop before boston then 1235 making 3 stops the a 242 making four stops before boston. i put in richmond va not sure if that where he going but that bus makes a stop in boston then goes to new york then he has to transfer onto a bus. they are the same time buses and all go to boston the 1235 he would have to transffer in boston to get to va so mybe that what he did. That why they didnt seee him in the boston bus stop mybe he stayed on that bus 245 bus and went to new york to transferr to another bus.

they also have an 8 am south boston va bus that also goes through boston ma so mybe she saw south boston and thought it was the boston in ma.

that is some good info, we didnt get anywhere last night with the phone calls, both said they would get back to me

my girls are going crazy, worried about me and him ... one of my girls keeps calling me if i leave the room for more then 5 mins:sad1:

today i will be going back down to the pd and see if they can make a call in to the other police departments

that is some good info, we didnt get anywhere last night with the phone calls, both said they would get back to me

my girls are going crazy, worried about me and him ... one of my girls keeps calling me if i leave the room for more then 5 mins:sad1:

today i will be going back down to the pd and see if they can make a call in to the other police departments

I hope they help or atleast give you more info it seems all buse to va stop at boston or transfer at boston. Mybe if he got on the va bus you atleast know he going toward his family so you can tell the kids he okay and they can stop worrying and you will atleast know he okay.

I hope that your husband if found soon! You must be out of your mind with worry! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter