I can't wait any longer! ~UPDATE 5/25 I'm back!

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!! :hyper::jumping1:party:
Thank you!!! I sure did! :goodvibes

Have a magical trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it! :jumping1::cool1::banana::simba::ccat:
Thanks, Jen! I had a wonderful time - and can't wait to share it all! :goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip!!!
Can't wait to hear about all the fun!!
Thank you!!! It was so much fun - and I'll do my best to share it all asap! :thumbsup2

Have a great trip!!! party:
Thank you!!! :goodvibes

I am so happy for you! Rob's gif pretty much summed it up. Can't wait to hear all about it!
Yes, Rob's gif was perfect, wasn't it?! :thumbsup2

Somehow lost this thread. Just got all caught up in time for you to actually BE there. Can't wait for the TR.
It's coming soon! :thumbsup2

So exciting to picture you there and having a fantabulous time!
I had a blast - thank you!!! :goodvibes

Yay for DIS meets. :goodvibes
I met a total of 4 Disers and some of their amazing family members! I am SO excited to share it all with you! :goodvibes

I'm glad you're having a great time! I hope your knee is cooperating!

Hooray for DISmeets! :yay: I look forward to ours on Saturday. ::yes::
Thank you!!! Well you already know how my knee held up :laughing: It as SO great to meet you the other day! And I hope that you and Anika are having a wonderful time!!!

Awwww.... look! I just changed a cute shade of extreme envy.
Is that also the color green? ::yes::

glad to hear you're having a wonderful time! Can't wait to read about it.
Thank you, John! I had a wonderful time and I can't wait to share it all with you! :goodvibes

Yay for DisMeets!! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!! I am most looking forward to hearing about the 24 hour event--hope you're not taking it TOO easy resting up for that!! We miss you!! Hurry back and get writing that TR :wizard:
The Dis meets were AMAZING! I had a total of 4 - three planned and one surprise! They were all just incredible. Awww, I missed you all too! I'll make up for it soon!

Tracy! I'm such an awful Dis-friend, I didn't have a chance to get online and wish you a Magical Trip. I hope you are having a blast and can't wait to read all about it when you get back!!!!
No worries at all! I had a blast, indeed! And I'll get my TR going asap, I promise! ::yes::

Yay for random DisMeets...and planned ones! Can't wait to hear more!
Right?! All the meets were amazing... I'm so excited to share all of it with you!!!

Thank you for checking in, Tracy! I hope your trip is everything you dreamed of! You better be taking care of that knee and not overdoing it, lady!

I hope the remaining days go by super slow for you! I can't wait to hear all about it next week! :hug:
Thank you, Billie! The trip was amazing and I can't wait to share it all! Shockingly, the days went by at a reasonable pace, not too fast - thankfully! My knee really was wonderful! Thanks for thinking of me :goodvibes

Totally watching the Live Feed on YouTube of the 24 day at Magic Kingdom...see we are kinda with you! :) I hope you are having a blast!!!!
Yay!!! How was the live feed?! I did have a blast - thank you!!!

Hurry back, lady! I NEED to be reading about your Disney adventures!!! :cutie:
It's coming, I promise!!! ::yes::

Enjoy lake trip with your family. And welcome back!
Thank you, John! I had a great day with them :goodvibes

Welcome back and I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Thanks, Kathy!!! I can't wait to share it all with you! :goodvibes

Welcome home Tracy; we can't wait to hear all about it.
Than you!!! My TR will be coming soon!

Welcome back Tracy and enjoy your holiday with your family! :goodvibes
Thank you, Rebecca! It was great day! :goodvibes

Enjoy the lake...but hurry back and start that TR!!! Can't wait!!!
Thank you - it was a great day! And I'll get my TR started asap, I promise! Gotta sort out all the pictures first... :laughing:

Glad to hear you had a good trip! Can't wait to hear about it!
Thank you!!! I'll get my TR up and running asap! :thumbsup2

Yay! I am sure you had an amazing time! Cannot wait to hear about it. I will head over there in a few days! On my run this morning I felt a little twinge of pain in my left knee. I hope your knee was ok with all the walking!

Welcome Back! Looking forward to your trip report!
Thank you!!! I'll get the TR going soon! :thumbsup2

Welcome Back!

I'm so happy you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to read about it!
Thank you!!! It really was :goodvibes And I'll get moving on the TR soon!

Green-er.
Ugh, greener sticks morer. ;)

Glad to hear that your knee behaved itself. Hope you enjoyed your family time at the lake, sounds like a great way to recuperate from a trip!
Thank you so much! I was so relieved - I knew after the first two days that I'd be A-Okay! :thumbsup2 It actually improved somehow :laughing: Yesterday was definitely a perfect way to recuperate from the trip :goodvibes

Yay! I am sure you had an amazing time! Cannot wait to hear about it. I will head over there in a few days! On my run this morning I felt a little twinge of pain in my left knee. I hope your knee was ok with all the walking!
Thank you! :goodvibes Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear about your knee... hopefully your knee pain doesn't turn into anything. Good luck and have a great trip! :thumbsup2

Welcome Back! Glad you got home safely!

Yay welcome back and can't wait to read about it! :hyper:
Thank you!!! I can't wait to share, too!!! :laughing:

Woohoo! :cool1: Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about your trip! popcorn::
Thanks!!! I'm so excited to share it all and relive it all again! :thumbsup2

Let me be the first... er... um... one of the first... nope...

Somewhere within the first few dozen or so people to welcome you back!!!! :oops: :-)
:laughing: Well, thanks all the same, Rob!!! :goodvibes

Welcome Back! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! I am looking forward to reading ALL about it! :thumbsup2

I'm super, super late to this party, but I just booked my own solo trip for next May, and I can't wait to hear all your adventures! (ps: I laughed when I read about your "commando style" of doing WDW because I have a story about trying to convince a fellow fast-walking friend to ditch the rest of our group back in high school)

Welcome Back! It sounds like you had a wonderful time! I am looking forward to reading ALL about it! :thumbsup2
Thanks, Mary Ellen!!! It really was a great time and I'm so excited to share! :goodvibes

I'm super, super late to this party, but I just booked my own solo trip for next May, and I can't wait to hear all your adventures! (ps: I laughed when I read about your "commando style" of doing WDW because I have a story about trying to convince a fellow fast-walking friend to ditch the rest of our group back in high school)
Welcome!!! So happy to have you - better late than never, right?! ;)

:laughing: Sounds like we could be great park buddies! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter