I can't wait any longer! ~UPDATE 5/25 I'm back!

...Still waitin' on that TR link, lady.

13uaMxgBhGP9ba.gif

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading your TR!
Thank you!!! I'm really looking forward to writing/reliving it, too! :thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a fantastic trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! :woohoo:
I really did, thank you! I'll be moving on my TR... just as soon as I finish playing catch up! :laughing:

...Still waitin' on that TR link, lady.

13uaMxgBhGP9ba.gif
:rotfl: I know, I know! I'm a slacker! I told myself I couldn't start it until I was caught up on all the 18 million other TRs/PTRs I am reading :faint: :laughing:

Sorry Tracy...blame ChicagoMo....on this!
Consider it done! :laughing:

:thumbsup2

Well, I can't do an update on mine since I just did four today so I need something to do as I chew my fingernails watching my Hawks play.
As soon as I get my photos organized, my fingers will be flying to turn out some updates! :thumbsup2 Hope you still have some fingernails left!

As soon as I get my photos organized, my fingers will be flying to turn out some updates! :thumbsup2 Hope you still have some fingernails left!
Thank God I have acrylic nails!!!! Game 7 on Saturday night and I'll be nuts

Just found your PTR and read all the way through! It is always fun to find fellow New Yorkers on the DIS...I'm in Buffalo! Hope you had a great time! Looking forward to hearing about the 24 hour day. I need to get there for that one of these years!

I was at the Cubs game last night, and the crowd lost their mind every time the Hawks score was updated for us :).

My oldest son got tickets for the Cubs this Saturday night for his brother's birthday. They sold the tickets...it's a bar night for the Hawks game.

I'm in the crowd waiting too :) We are a pushy group, aren't we? LOL :grouphug:
:rotfl: Well I love it! Makes me feel loved :hug:;)

Thank God I have acrylic nails!!!! Game 7 on Saturday night and I'll be nuts
Oh my goodness! Good thing you do have acrylic nails! :laughing:

I was at the Cubs game last night, and the crowd lost their mind every time the Hawks score was updated for us :).
:laughing:

Okay, okay... I can take a hint! It's no. 1 on my priority list this weekend! :thumbsup2

Verrrrrrry subtle.
Billie has a flair for subtlety, doesn't she? :laughing:

Waiting here too lol
:rotfl2:

Just found your PTR and read all the way through! It is always fun to find fellow New Yorkers on the DIS...I'm in Buffalo! Hope you had a great time! Looking forward to hearing about the 24 hour day. I need to get there for that one of these years!
Yay!!! So glad to have you here! And happy to meet another New Yorker as well! :thumbsup2 I really did have a great time, thank you :goodvibes

My oldest son got tickets for the Cubs this Saturday night for his brother's birthday. They sold the tickets...it's a bar night for the Hawks game.
Definitely! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter