I can't wait any longer! ~UPDATE 5/25 I'm back!

Notice that I am not in the group of impatient readers....LOL...only because I am getting the same "flack" on my report too...I have my sights set on this weekend too. I hope to at least get through loading pictures tonight.

Lynn

qRhkPuV1PZoC4.gif

Notice that I am not in the group of impatient readers....LOL...only because I am getting the same "flack" on my report too...I have my sights set on this weekend too. I hope to at least get through loading pictures tonight.

Lynn

@Elevationist thanks for doing all the harassment! You are totally cracking me up!!

Yes. She wants us all to stop using our phones to tell time and wear watches.

Or something like that.

Hey, whatever it takes to get us a Tracy TR. :thumbsup2

OMG I am literally laughing out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just made my day. And... I promise to have something in the next hour! ::yes::

You've asked [some politely, others impatiently... not naming any names *ahem* Billie *ahem*] and I've finally answered!

I won't keep you in suspense... you'll note my TR title pretty much sums up how all my motion sickness remedies worked for me this trip :laughing: Regardless, I had a blast and met some amazing people. :goodvibes

PeopleMover is my kind of thrill ride!

I want to say again how much I've enjoyed having you all here on my PTR. :hug:

Also I'm super disappointed for you that the motion sickness plan seemed to be a bust :guilty:. However I know this will be a super upbeat report regardless:tongue::tongue:.

Oh, oh. That does not bode well...
Nope... :sad2:

Well I can't speak for everyone else... Oh, what the heck. Yes I can!
We all enjoyed being here too! :goodvibes
Yes, Ponzi, you may speak for everyone whenever you want! Awww, thanks :goodvibes

Also I'm super disappointed for you that the motion sickness plan seemed to be a bust :guilty:. However I know this will be a super upbeat report regardless:tongue::tongue:.
Me too! :sad2: But I made the absolute most of it and I'll still have an exciting report to share! :thumbsup2 Well, at least it is for me... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter