"I could care less about Disney" she said.....until she went once!

After I walked away, I tried to call my local nut house to have him admitted. They said that merely being out of choco tacos was not enough reason to prove insanity. I tried to explain that this man sells Blow Pops for 50 cents so he MUST be insane....it was a no-go. My goal for today is to track down the illusive choco taco.

An admirable goal, to be sure!

There better be choco tacos today if he knows what is good for him
thth143cca4e.gif
!!

There better be choco tacos today if he knows what is good for him
thth143cca4e.gif
!!

More bad news......HE NEVER CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no number high enough to count the ways I want to hurt that man. I spent all day with $2.60 in my pocket just in case he came at an odd time. I even had a diabolical plan as to how I would sneak over to him without the kids knowing. I feel defeated. :sad1:

More bad news......HE NEVER CAME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no number high enough to count the ways I want to hurt that man. I spent all day with $2.60 in my pocket just in case he came at an odd time. I even had a diabolical plan as to how I would sneak over to him without the kids knowing. I feel defeated. :sad1:

Your ice cream man is ticking me off!!! :headache:

First no choco tacos and then he doesn't even make a return visit to redeem himself???

Maybe he didn't reload and was too scared of the crazy lady that was after the choco taco...

Your ice cream man is ticking me off!!! :headache:

First no choco tacos and then he doesn't even make a return visit to redeem himself???

Maybe he didn't reload and was too scared of the crazy lady that was after the choco taco...

That could be! The problem is....Im a grown woman, If I want a choco taco, I should be able to get a freakin choco taco! I think Im going to protest him. I wonder if thats even legal with living on federal property and all. Hmmmm, I might have to look into that!

How goes the choco taco hunt???

hahaha, Actually, another day has gone by with no choco tacos :scared1:

I had a job interview today and I found out that I got the job!!!!! $9.50 an hour plus comission! No cold calling, just calling people who filled out forms at malls about timeshares! I know 2 people who work there and they average pretty good money each week. The hours are great too. 25 hours a week 5-10pm Sunday through Thursdays. Who knows, with me working maybe we can upgrade to the Poly!!!!!:cloud9:

Congrats on the job!!!:cool1:

YAY!!! Way to go!!! :cool1::cool1:

Thank you ladies! The goal is to pay off our trip as soon as possible! Then we want to buy a house. Had we known we were going to be stationed her forever we would have done it years ago. Eric makes enough to buy a house but we screwed up his credit pretty bad. Military wouldnt cover AJs first surgery because we chose an outside hospital. We made a deal with the hospital but we still have alot out of pocket. We took out credit lines to help out but it ended badly. I made it my goal to clean up his credit since it;s the most important one. We took care of his and now we are working on mine.

The problem with buying a house is location. We live in a desireable area. York County. Home of the Yorktown battlefields. We have lower taxes and a general lower cost of living. This is also where Aj has gone through the school testing. Here is an example to why this situation sucks.

a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house, 1600 sq feet on .39 acres.
York County- $260,000
Newport News City- 180,000
Hampton City- 175,000

BIG DIFFERENCE! We are currently living in a school district where the Elementary is rated #7 of all schools in the entire state. The high school is #1 in the state!!! They also work special ed differently here too. I dont know if I have talked about this or not but I will now.

Here in the County they want as many special needs kids as possible to integrate into traditional classrooms. They have a program that pairs "with needs" children with "normal" children. Typically they are integrated into normal classes by first grade. They still get pulled out for speech or whatever extra help they need but they are seen as normal children. This is what we want for Aj. In the citys around us, anyone who starts school in special ed, stays in special ed. They do NOT try to intergrate them in with the other students. They are put into those stereo-typical special ed classes that we all remember.

We are dead set to stay here for him. We dont want Aj to be top of the class, we want him to be average. The county is the best place for him to be. The teachers here are highly paid compared to the city schools and I think that makes a difference. and dude, the school lunch ROCKS! WOWZA!

So, our goal is to pay off disney while working on keeping our debt down and saving as much as possible. If we can clear my credit that would be a bonus too. The hope is that we can buy before summer ends. We are counting on the market still being fairly low and intrest rates not jumping too high. We will also use Erics VA loan. Sorry to bore your eyes out but I thought I would share my excitment with you! Thank you guys for your support. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. You guys are the best imaginary friends a girl can have! :grouphug:

and PS, The choco taco hunt resumes tomorrow at 9am!

That is so great that this new job will help buy a house... So exciting!!

Terry and I know all too well how medical bills can really snowball on you, and it takes forever to get out from underneath them... But trust me, it feels so nice when it's all behind you...

Good luck with everything and I hope this really works out the way you and hubby wan them too!!

Oh and since you got a new job, I think he should buy you a new Dooney!!! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter