I hate

Believe me Browneyes we are very thankful that you have your shoes on.

I wasn't really voting twice, I just wanted to see how it feels to doube post to the Queen of Double Posts

I do not wear hose in the summer. I do in the winter, but I don't mind them. I love Victoria's Secret, they are very comfortable.

Shannon, it's beginning to smell in Colorado, could you put them back on, please???;)

Originally posted by bfeller
I wasn't really voting twice, I just wanted to see how it feels to doube post to the Queen of Double Posts
LOL! The trick to double posting is having the same time stamp on each post.;)

Kelli, sorry, just took both of them off.:o They don't stink (atleast no one around here has been gasping for air yet;) ).

Guess I'm smelling the turkey plant.

Double Posting!!!! I am an amateur while you are the queen.

Hey, did you spray spray some Georgia Peach foot deoderant? I smell peaches.

Yep, Bfeller, my feet smell peachy clean.:p BTW, you should see me when I triple and quadruple post.:o

Kelli, what the heck is a turkey plant? We don't grow turkeys that way in Georgia.;) We let them hatch from eggs.:p

Hey, BROWNEYES, Marilyn didn't wear any undergarments.......why don't you try it????;) ;) ;) ;)

"Who needs pantyhose??????????"

10019265.jpg

LOL! I'll try that in about 2 hours, EROS.;) I won't be standing over any billowing vents though.;)

Hey, when do I get to meet up with you and Jason on that island? My camera's loaded and ready.:teeth:

BROWNEYES, you'll have to trust me on this one, but FLESH is much morrrrrrrrrrrrrre sensual than nylon;) ;) ;) ;) .

Marilyn did agree to wear panties for this shot ONLY:p :p

10056415.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter