I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No adult judging from me, I am not a big veggie eater at all...peas and cooked carrots, totally agree ick. Don't like raw broccoli or cauliflower, but love them cooked!

I get motion sickness and I have vertigo. I take the patch with me now, for the crazier stuff like FoP. It's just too good not to ride. Used it for the Forbidden Journey years back too. For milder park days, with normal riding level, just a pill will do. I did EMM at HS though, and rode SDD several times in a row, and with a pill, was regretting it by the end of my last ride. Once, twice, all good. Several in row, not so much. I will NEVER enter Mission Space though, not either side. Not a chance.

I am now without an MSR!! What do I do LOL?

Last edited:
Shoot yeah we didn’t buy trip insurance. You think we should? I thought the hurricane chances were way down in November. Oops. Who did you get your trip insurance from?

I’ll look into park n cruise. Maybe we’ll do that.

Should we be worried about Zika going to the eastern Caribbean?
The chances are down. But they happen, my parents did a cruise in Nov at some point in the 90s and got caught in a hurricane. They said they’d never seen a ship unloaded/loaded so fast (as travel agents specializing in cruises they’d seen a thing or two!). Captain docked and told everyone he was leaving in 45 mins and he didn’t care who was and wasn’t on that ship LOL. Pre-9/11. Mom said she’d never seen people waived off a ship so fast 🤣. Captain left like he said to but they got everyone off and on! (Holland America put them up in a hotel where they road out the hurricane.) So yep, odds are down. But there’s still a small chance.

Which I SO don’t want! I’m in FL this Nov with my fam!

Thanks:) this was the first time in a while that I had felt hopeful and I’m just feeling so let down:(

I’m so sorry my friend :grouphug:. My heart hurts for you and your son. As parents we want so much for our children and it hurts when someone pulls the rug out from under you. Finding a place where your son FEELS successful is so important. He needs to know that you believe in him. His impression of how you see him can make all the difference in his life. Now that he has been tested you may have an easier time finding the support he might need.

Shoot yeah we didn’t buy trip insurance. You think we should? I thought the hurricane chances were way down in November. Oops. Who did you get your trip insurance from?

I’ll look into park n cruise. Maybe we’ll do that.

Should we be worried about Zika going to the eastern Caribbean?

I went to insure my trip and compared plans. You can probably find something for under $100 for just the two of you. I've never had to use it, but there have been medical emergencies on my last few cruises so I like to have it to be safe in that aspect too.

I'm not sure about Zika, that's a good question. Is that even still around? I would think it wouldn't be any more of a risk than here in Florida.

We'll be at Epcot on Saturday too! My parents fly in tomorrow night. We are doing lunch in France.

Not really although my ex rents so he can move.

Really trying to pull myself together. Thankfully my mom is taking care of my kids. This feels like the straw that broke the camel’s back and I can’t stop crying.
I can only imagine what a challenging time this must be for you and my heart goes out to you.

MD must be very different because I even have a friend whose daughter goes to school in a different county and another friend whose son was having some issues and they moved to another high school in the county.

Could you take the funds and get him some extra services outside of the school? Do they have IEP advocates where you live to help you get the support he needs? It is always great to have someone else on your side.

No adult judging from me, I am not a big veggie eater at all...peas and cooked carrots, totally agree ick. Don't like raw broccoli or cauliflower, but love them cooked!

I get motion sickness and I have vertigo. I take the patch with me now, for the crazier stuff like FoP. It's just too good not to ride. Used it for the Forbidden Journey years back too. For milder park days, with normal riding level, just a pill will do. I did EMM at HS though, and rode SDD several times in a row, and with a pill, was regretting it by the end of my last ride. Once, twice, all good. Several in row, not so much. I will NEVER enter Mission Space though, not either side. Not a chance.

I am now with an MSR!! What do I do LOL?
Stock up on motion sickness meds?

I'm really impressed that you could keep your calories down at WDW. Doesn't everything there have 3,000 calories, even the salads? Count me impressed! :thumbsup2

I had breakfast in the room that helped but they don't show calories so I don't know. But it's not that different from other places so I know the burger I had at beaches & cream was ground beef and not a frozen patty because of the texture, so I can input that just fine. Pizza from the food court really won't be that different from the frechetta I eat at home. Pecos bills chicken is like my chicken, chips are chips, did have trouble with the queso though. I only snacked on popcorn (used AMC popcorn in the app) and beef jerky oh and one mickey bar. I tried to make good choices too but I also don't eat a ton at home and the heat kept me from going crazy except at beaches & cream but I knew that was one my splurge/eat too much meal. Most of them except for the hot dog and lays potato chips I left 1/3 to 1/2 my food behind because the portions are so big. I don't get the kids meals most of the time because I don't want all the sides and they like freak out if you don't take one of them even if you swap one out for fries. Just wish there were more deli type sandwiches, I'd wanted turkey and could only find smoked ick.

Stock up on motion sickness meds?

I buy meclizine (dramamine) on amazon so I get 100 tablets for the same price as two 8-10 tab name brand at the store. As long as my ear cooperates and I don't have any theme park plans the bottle lasts several months.

I don't remember how but one of my lyft driver's and I got into a conversation about it. His brother grows/sells in CO but in florida it's only medicinal. He also thought it was nuts that I was a runner and not using cbd or anything. If I hurt bad enough I had to do more than stretch, visit the chiropractor, ice or take advil I wouldn't be running but it was such an odd reaction.

Also think it's nuts people think Disney will be ok with it nevermind that FL isn't on board for most people either. Kind of surprised we haven't heard about issues in CA.

I buy meclizine (dramamine) on amazon so I get 100 tablets for the same price as two 8-10 tab name brand at the store. As long as my ear cooperates and I don't have any theme park plans the bottle lasts several months.
I hadn’t thought to check on Amazon! I use mescaline too! (Dramamine is a different drug)

Ha, ha...I was totally thinking those gross, processed packaged things that come with meat and cheese. My DH’s aunt was having her “end of life” pre-birthday party (she had stage 4 inoperable cancer) at a very nice Marriott in DC and we were walking down the hall where they were selling “brownies” in that wing. We quickly departed the festivities especially since DS8 at the time was with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter