I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay my statement posted....and I didn't get the 75K miles for $5k. Grrrrr. So has anyone w/ AA Citi Biz #2 contacted customer support about not getting the miles? I did it from a public link and not a mailer. I got Citi #1 in Oct 18, closed it on 6/19. Got approved for #2 on 6/22. I hit the $5k spend.

Am I just out of luck? I have to wait 90 days before trying to buy a biz mailer, right?

Why don't I have an MSR right now? I just bought Cirque du Soleil tickets and only put it on my cash back card since I have a WDW deposit I can cancel to cover it 🙁

Bigger question on Disney+... It's supposed to be included if you pay for Hulu, right? So if I pay for Spotify Premium and get Hulu for free with that, will I get Disney+ for free since I have a Hulu account lol?

By the transitive properties of streaming conglomerates and being cheap, I feel like I should get it for free lol.

I know very little about refinancing, so this may be a silly question, but how much equity do you need to have in your home/does that matter to refinance? We only put 5% down when buying out house (it was sort of a "surprise, you're buying a farm!" situation), so we only have about 12% equity right now. We are still paying PMI. I don't know if that would disqualify me from finding rates like these or even being able to refinance, period.

Don't know if others respond, but I don't think they let you refi unless you have at least 20% equity. We did a 0% down VA loan, so we had to wait some time before we could do one.

My Citi AA Biz#2 statement closed yesterday and the bonus points didn't post. My first AA Biz was with the $250 statement credit and this one was the public link 60,000 points after $3000 spend. most of the $3000 was a refundable southwest flight which I will cancel so at least it isn't wasted spend. Do you think it is worth chatting with them or just let it go?

We seem to close the same day with the same results! I went for the $5k for 75k.

I signed up for a D23 general membership last night, and the Disney+ offer is in my account now too! I noticed that it said cancellation would be for the end of the term - so it looks like if you cancel, you get the 3 years you paid for and it just won't renew. But just in case, I paid with my Hilton Biz, which I'm currently working on and doubt I will have in 3 years.

It would take me 25 hours to liquidate $100,000 via MO and Serve. Assuming 3% back thats $120 an hour.

Yeah, I mean I don't necessarily having a problem with someone doing that. I'm just wondering if he works lol. I mean, I've done maybe 20 total Serve loads and I already have cashiers starting to recognize me for it lol. Does this guy just have a dedicated cashier he goes to?

Bigger question on Disney+... It's supposed to be included if you pay for Hulu, right? So if I pay for Spotify Premium and get Hulu for free with that, will I get Disney+ for free since I have a Hulu account lol?

By the transitive properties of streaming conglomerates and being cheap, I feel like I should get it for free lol.

Where did you see that? I know there will be a Disney+ bundle that includes Hulu, but I don't think it will be at the $5.99 price level that Hulu is. I think I saw mention of a bundle that includes Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ for $13.99.

Yeah, I mean I don't necessarily having a problem with someone doing that. I'm just wondering if he works lol. I mean, I've done maybe 20 total Serve loads and I already have cashiers starting to recognize me for it lol. Does this guy just have a dedicated cashier he goes to?

For serve loads I like sticking with the cashiers that know me and I can do four loads with one person. For MOs I hope they don’t recognize me. I try and go to a bunch of different stores and not the same ones over and over. That’s just because get MOs here is iffy.

Where did you see that? I know there will be a Disney+ bundle that includes Hulu, but I don't think it will be at the $5.99 price level that Hulu is. I think I saw mention of a bundle that includes Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ for $13.99.

That's what I mean haha. I just didn't know if there would be any off chance that there would be a back door to get access if you already have Hulu for free. But I'll probably just end up paying for yet another streaming service lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter