I love credit cards so much! v2.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pm you the link.

One bar lasted the girls 3 weeks but they did use mine some days so I’d say if using every day it will last at least 2 weeks.
C’mon - don’t hold out on me... I wanna piece of that action!

giphy.gif

I feel like my Informed Delivery is confused. I didn't get the email until 3pm yesterday and it told me zero things but I got home and had a ton of stuff in the mailbox. I haven't gotten an email yet today, normally it comes around 9am for me, and when I login it says 13 things today but no images... And it's definitely today as in Wednesday because it has Monday, Yesterday, Today...

Same thing happened to me yesterday! At least I would explain the lateness and missing pieces due to the holiday. Although not sure about why you have no images today.

@PolyRob no idea about crickets but when you are looking for deals make sure and check qvc and hsn. They may have similar pricing but include more extras than joanns, michaels etc. Also watch the coupons, every great onve in awhile they'll let you use them on cricut stuff. And my joanns has often had vinyl on clearance.

Guys, guys, guys!! Delta emailed a limited time offer to grab their new “Skymiles Select” 1 year bundle for only $59 instead of $100! Decisions, decisions... What’s included you ask? Main cabin group 1 boarding (yes, the one I already get with the cc), 8 drink vouchers (gonna get LIT on the 2 Delta trips I take a year) and a limited edition red luggage tag that says SELECT (because the world needs to know I AM ABOVE THE RIFF-RAFF, I. AM. SELECT.). ...as y’all can tell I am jumping on this offer right now!!!

* /s Please don’t buy this, there are better ways.

Guys, guys, guys!! Delta emailed a limited time offer to grab their new “Skymiles Select” 1 year bundle for only $59 instead of $100! Decisions, decisions... What’s included you ask? Main cabin group 1 boarding (yes, the one I already get with the cc), 8 drink vouchers (gonna get LIT on the 2 Delta trips I take a year) and a limited edition red luggage tag that says SELECT (because the world needs to know I AM ABOVE THE RIFF-RAFF, I. AM. SELECT.). ...as y’all can tell I am jumping on this offer right now!!!

* /s Please don’t buy this, there are better ways.
A RED LUGGAGE TAGGGGG????? Can't pass that up!

Lounge is one of those little things that on the purchasing board here they constantly remind “perks can end at any time“ blah blah blah. But if you can go there it really is quite nice and makes you feel happy with your purchase. I am glad they have kept it.

I love having the lounge! Someone mentioned changes, maybe @wendow, but I haven't heard what they are? The only changes I've seen were some replaced furniture - the deep chairs disappeared shortly after they opened. I had to sort of roll to get out of them like I have to with my beach sand chairs - it's my knees, not my overall weight and condition.

There was never a DVC lounge in another park....when we joined in 2001...this one didn’t exist

So there was never another dvc lounge at another park? Always just been the Epcot one and TotW?

Could the other lounge that closed be the Food & Wine Chase lounge for Disney Visa cardmembers? I know it is not DVC, but it was an Epcot lounge that closed not that long ago.

American Express offer - $5 off $25 at Bed, Bath and Beyond on my Brilliant card only. Also, yesterday 5 cards had an offer for the Washington Post, new wine offers, and jewelry store offers.
Thanks for mentioning it. Sadly I did not get this one either.

Oh my goodness, I am so far behind lately! Plugging away at a CIP MSR for DH and AA Biz MSR for myself.

I do have a fun announcement....DD auditioned late Sept for her DCP to be in entertainment and yesterday she got the email offering her the position!!!!!!!!!!!! She moves down in January. So exciting! :tink:

I also just did something I have never in all my Disney years done before....paid rack rate for a resort. GASP!!!! :faint: I had booked CSR last minute to go down next week on AP rate. But, I kept checking for a value resort and finally saw POP at rack rate and it is still a tad cheaper than CSR was and no internal bus and I will have Skyliner access...so it makes sense. Well, at least I am paying with discounted gift cards.
Congratulations!!!

giphy (2).gif

That is so exciting for DD. I can't wait to hear about all the trips you take to visit her! 😍

Ugh, looks like I may be filing a dispute with Chase. I ordered a custom saddle pad from a girl for DH to show his horse in on August 27. I didn't receive it in all this time but figured she was making it. I sent her a facebook message last Monday to ask her when I could expect to receive the pad and she said "I'm hoping today." Didn't receive it. I sent her another message Monday of this week asking her if she had tracking on it and she didn't respond. So I sent her another message just now to tell her we were leaving for the horse show tomorrow afternoon and did she know where the pad was. She responded "I don't have it yet, can I send you something else to use at the show?" What do you mean you don't have it yet? You told me I could expect to receive it ten days ago, and now you don't even have it yet?? I'm waiting to hear what DH wants to do since he's currently on a flight, but now that we're showing his horse this weekend we may end up selling the horse while we're at the show, in which case I won't need the saddle pad anymore.
That is insane! Definitely file the claim. So ridiculous your money is just being held hostage!

JUST got an email from our plant manager that corporate is increasing our bonus :cool1:

We get quarterly bonuses that are based on certain goals for the year and how we are doing with them... after everything is scored and added it is somewhere between 0 and 5, and that is the percentage your bonus is - X% of what you earned for the quarter. This last quarter we were at 0.75%, which is the worst it's been since I started here... corporate has adjusted us up to 2.13%. Hey, I'll take any penny from this place I can! lol
When you say bonus, I hear "Disney money" 🤣

giphy (3).gif

I've never tried them, but I heard they don't work. I will say, I have an essential oils recipe for a bug spray that is AMAZING! I'm a buffet to mosquitos. I can easily get hundreds of bites in a few minutes. The spray I have keeps them from landing and biting. I bring it to my 14yo's soccer games/tournaments and even the coach was shocked how well it worked, LOL. He's like normally I'd be covered in bites, but this stuff works! And I LOVE that I don't feel yucky/gross using it, so I don't need a shower, LOL.

Whats the blend if you dont mind sharing? I do YL EOs and would love a blend that works!

ETA: Argh trying to fix... Fixed!!

@PolyRob

More Cricut Projects!

View attachment 444678

View attachment 444680

View attachment 444681

The invitations were pocketfolds I made with it, plus the Save the Dates and the one on the left was a gift card holder - we gave everyone who came a Disney GC as a favor.

View attachment 444682

View attachment 444684

those are amazing!!! OMG I love the Wall-e one! That is PlanePrincess favorite movie!

Since so many of you seem to be DVC members here, I have an off-topic question... We are going down to WDW, and meeting up with my sister who is a DVC member for a weekend in December. We'll be there on a Friday, all arriving around 1 pm, and our plan was to go into the parks together at 4, since my family will have MVMCP tickets, and her family has APs. They'll leave at 6, and then we'll all head to EMH together early Saturday morning (my sister has a little one, while ours are teens, so her family needs a bit more rest time).

Since the DVC member's family doesn't have MVMCP tickets, we assumed that 2 pm entry would not be available for our group. Is that correct? Does anyone have experience with a situation like this? Thank you!
Hmm I think it says "members and their guests." If they were entering the party with you I don't think there would be an issue. If they don't have MVMCP admission I don't think the CMs would honor it.

Ok so I admit I didn’t look at all the benefits of the sw performance I just mainly saw 80k and $5k spend. Was reading over the benefits and the 365 WiFi credits will come in handy. Girls will be happy they can watch their Disney shows on the plane. Just hoping WiFi works in December when we all fly. Last April the WiFi was down from Bwi to sea and coming home.
Yeah I noticed that too, Am I reading it correctly that you can use multiple credits on the same flight? So I can purchase on DW, DD and my tablets so long I stay under 365 in the year?

Nice benefit! I read it to mean they will reimburse WiFi (or erase the charge or whatever) 365 times. Which means that even if I'm not flying w. DH (who has the card) I should be able to get free Wifi, as long as I pay for it on his SW card :)

ETA: Argh trying to fix... Fixed!

I was curious what other responses you might get so I got caught up before answering. :D I have the original Explore with a Bluetooth adapter so I don't have to use the cord (that was what Air meant in the newer ones, just that Bluetooth was built in). It's great and I use it for papercraft, scrapbooking, shirts. I've done a couple vinyl projects like making decals for everyone's cups for our cruise this past summer. I highly recommend a heat press for shirts, it's a huge difference over an iron. I went with Cricut's original when I got a deal right after the 2nd version came out. I wouldn't necessarily be stuck on Cricut's, I think other brands may work too but Cricut was good for me currently because I am low on space.

I want a Maker really badly, but haven't pulled the trigger on paying for one. It can also do more fabrics, craft wood, craft leather, crepe paper... I would read up a bit on the other materials it can do. Are they features you would use? If you're looking mainly at vinyl/shirts, an Explore Air 2 may work just fine for you. For me, a Maker would have saved me time on my wedding crafts - especially my paper flower bouquets :) I could have cut ALL of the flower pieces with a Maker vs maybe 1/3 of them with my Explore.

And now I want a Cricut too!!!!! More enabling, courtesy of the board... So cool - and great designs.

Has anyone ever used these for mosquitoes? I’m thinking about wearing them on my ankles for our cruise excursions.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VG8V47R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_saZPDbFRE8AQZ
I've never tried them, but I heard they don't work. I will say, I have an essential oils recipe for a bug spray that is AMAZING! I'm a buffet to mosquitos. I can easily get hundreds of bites in a few minutes. The spray I have keeps them from landing and biting. I bring it to my 14yo's soccer games/tournaments and even the coach was shocked how well it worked, LOL. He's like normally I'd be covered in bites, but this stuff works! And I LOVE that I don't feel yucky/gross using it, so I don't need a shower, LOL.
I have tried something similar from a local store when walking my dog and it did absolutely nothing for me 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter