• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not true. They have stopped taking reservations for any date before July 1st, but there is no indication at this point, that they will open on that date.
It appears they were just saying that WDW is accepting reservations in July. My bad :rolleyes2 :oops:. This is information that is already widely known -- not sure why they would repeat it like it is something new.

It appears they were just saying that WDW is accepting reservations in July. My bad :rolleyes2 :oops:. This is information that is already widely known -- not sure why they would repeat it like it is something new.
Don't worry. Everybody keeps repeating that same thing, but phrasing it as if they're opening. Kind of getting tired of all of that click bait that isn't relaying any new information. And I keep falling for it.

Just want to verify - The chase 14 day message isn't necessarily a denial, right? Hubby applied for a CSP, supporting me, and we got the 14 day message. I don't see any obvious reasons why. I am questioning, do they look at my credit limits too since we are same household? I've been meaning to lower mine, but he, alone, isn't too high.
He definitely doesn't want to call and actually have to talk to someone... I told him he may have to call the reconsideration line it comes to it, but here's hoping it doesn't!

Just want to verify - The chase 14 day message isn't necessarily a denial, right? Hubby applied for a CSP, supporting me, and we got the 14 day message. I don't see any obvious reasons why. I am questioning, do they look at my credit limits too since we are same household? I've been meaning to lower mine, but he, alone, isn't too high.
He definitely doesn't want to call and actually have to talk to someone... I told him he may have to call the reconsideration line it comes to it, but here's hoping it doesn't!

2 weeks is onward to approval. but it has to stay 2 weeks for a couple of days. if it goes to 7-10 days, thats onward to denial.
so just hold tight!

Edited..
7-10 days is usually a denial or ID verification....the other message was 2 weeks...(didn’t mention a number of days) which was good ....
..they just look at his Chase CLs...not yours

Last edited:

Like others are saying, hold tight. 2 weeks isn't a bad message. I hope he gets approved with no issues.

Last time I went immediately to 14 days, it went to approval after about 4 days, no info needed and no contact made.
They use to say 7-10 day or 2 weeks....I wonder if the message says 2 weeks..which is good...I was remembering any mention of days was bad...or if Chase changed it up

I'm considering trying plastiq for the first time to pay a contractor since I was counting on the payment being a big help to reaching our CIP MSR, and I just found out they only accept checks :guilty: . Is the check sent from plastiq just like a normal check, with I assume our information on the memo line so the recipient knows it's from us? Can I have the check sent to me instead of the contractor so I can drop it off at their office in person? I'm planning to use a link on reddit to get some FF $, are there any other ways to save on the fees?

I'm considering trying plastiq for the first time to pay a contractor since I was counting on the payment being a big help to reaching our CIP MSR, and I just found out they only accept checks :guilty: . Is the check sent from plastiq just like a normal check, with I assume our information on the memo line so the recipient knows it's from us? Can I have the check sent to me instead of the contractor so I can drop it off at their office in person? I'm planning to use a link on reddit to get some FF $, are there any other ways to save on the fees?

its better to send it to them because if u ship the check to yourself, it will have your address as the payee. (i think). the address doesnt need to match to deposit though. i have done this a few times before.
your best bet is to just mail them the check directly via plastiq.

2 weeks is onward to approval. but it has to stay 2 weeks for a couple of days. if it goes to 7-10 days, thats onward to denial.
so just hold tight!
Edited..
7-10 days is usually a denial or ID verification....the other message was 2 weeks...(didn’t mention a number of days) which was good ....
..they just look at his Chase CLs...not yours
Last time I went immediately to 14 days, it went to approval after about 4 days, no info needed and no contact made.
Thanks guys! Guess I'll just hurry up and wait.... 😂😂

I know we have Rothy's fans here. I was considering a pair but I need some cushioning and support. Do they have much cushioning?

Does anyone pay for Spotify premium family plan? For the past 2 months I have gotten a refund of $0.74 the same time my charge goes through and I’m not sure why. Is Spotify having a Corona discount? Is my visa giving me a discount? Did I sign up for a Chase offer and forget about it? Just curious. It is on my Freedom Unlimited card.

I have this offer on DHs CFU:
https://www.chase.com/getmorenow/spotify11
I think it may (??) be targeted? Not sure. I do not have it on my CSP or CF. Maybe it is just a CFU thing. I saw it the other day and forgot to switch my Spotify payment to the CFU. I will take it even if it is just .74.

I have this offer on DHs CFU:
https://www.chase.com/getmorenow/spotify11
I think it may (??) be targeted? Not sure. I do not have it on my CSP or CF. Maybe it is just a CFU thing. I saw it the other day and forgot to switch my Spotify payment to the CFU. I will take it even if it is just .74.

Thanks. That must be it. Though I am sure I didn’t sign up for it. Looks like it will be for 6 months. What ever shall I do with the $4.44 saved? Will try not to spend it all in one place. Lol

I just went through this with my Hyatt app. Applied on Sun, sure I would receive instant approval. Nope. 2 day wait with the 2 week message that was immediate. Finally, approved this evening with a ridiculous CL.

There is no such thing as a 14 day message unless something is changed. Are you referencing the automated status line? It should say “7-10 days, 2 weeks, 30 days, or approved”.

...I’m nothing if not precise 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter