• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I love credit cards so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I went to San Francisco for work I ate at In-n-Out and didn't get the appeal. I'll take Five Guys any day. I love Culvers too--but mainly because I love their custard. So much better than Dairy Queen for the same price. I'd be so happy if we got one in Richmond.

Finally got Go Far Rewards to post. I never got an email about it though. $125 gift card purchase at Staples Thursday night showed up either late yesterday or early today. I only found out because I got an email from WF saying $75 had auto redeemed to my closed checking account! Anyway, need to hit the rest of those tonight with the RMN offers.

Assuming it works the same at the PRG, I selected SWA and then purchased the gift card about 5 minutes later. Had the credit 2 days after the purchase posted. I would have waited the 48 hours had I known, but I'm glad it worked for me.
I also selected SWA as my airline and then purchased the gift card immediately. Thankfully it all worked out!

Received an email from Wells Fargo confirming $70 earned from the 50% bonus cash back offer from Office Depot. I really had my doubts that they would pay out. I forget about the Earn More Mall offers unless they happen to send me and email highlighting them. Took advantage of a couple of very small offers in the past that never paid out. Wasn’t worth the trouble to follow up.

Tried to use the 50% offer at KMart but was told they only accept cash as payment for gift cards.
What did you buy at Office Depot? I haven't been there in ages.

Yay! I'm not going to max out my Amex BCP if I don't get moving. But I'm swimming in gift cards right now.

I'm trying to decide what I want to get... I'm hitting all the RMN deals right now so it's really not such a great deal to get Disney GCs there since I'm getting a better deal with RMN. I still need to do the BBY 5x UR deal. Don't need a VGC since I won't need to go to Costco again until after 5x UR on CF starts... hmm...

I'm trying to decide what I want to get... I'm hitting all the RMN deals right now so it's really not such a great deal to get Disney GCs there since I'm getting a better deal with RMN. I still need to do the BBY 5x UR deal. Don't need a VGC since I won't need to go to Costco again until after 5x UR on CF starts... hmm...

Amazon? Since your DH is always charging to the wrong card? BBYs are starting to carry them again. Don’t forget to stack with Swagbucks; 2x $100 trips to maximize.

Amazon? Since your DH is always charging to the wrong card? BBYs are starting to carry them again. Don’t forget to stack with Swagbucks; 2x $100 trips to maximize.

Don't even get me started... he's discovered Prime Wardrobe. I logged into our Amazon account last night to discover he'd ordered $200 WORTH OF JEANS.

To be fair, Prime Wardrobe does not charge you until you decide to keep the items, but still...

I love Culver's! I always get the kids meal since it comes with a free scoop of ice cream and the pile the toppings on it for no extra charge.

Hey now, that's not ice cream, it's custard LOL!!
We have Culvers everywhere, and eat there often. And again, have done it more than once in a day. I love Culvers because the menu is so varied you can eat there multiple times and get different types of food each time. And they do have some healthier alternatives as well. Custard of course is not one of those LOL, but it's so darn good.

This morning I have the 'earn 6000 points' after $2K spend & 'earn an additional 4000 points after another $1K spend on my Amex SPG Personal card. Mine was listed as the top 'offer' in my offers. Did someone say they got an email?

I may be able to do the first part of it, but I don't know if I'll make it through the last $1K - I've paid ahead and have to manage my chase freedom 5% category as well as get more points on my Amtrak card so we can all go to NYC for a show for free! (Or I may use it for auto train).

I guess this is where cash equivalents start coming into play but that's really more work and I don't love going to Walmart!

10K Marriott points is barely half of the 25K rooms that are where I need them, so it's not huge, so I registered but will use the card that gives me the most bang at the moment. I know I'll have $1200 in insurance costs to pay in December, so those can be paid by November 30 and I can scratch up the other $800 spend to do 2K but darn! Couldn't they have given til 12/31??? Would have been easier!

Avast me hearties and recall ye must use the correct manner o speech during yer recon calls t’day. Savvy?

We wants the redhead!

bb81cb66-5939-45ea-96fd-3234f1d216c8-jpeg.326207

I'm waiting impatiently for my United Explorer card to show up. Its odd, I got the "congrats" email, but the new card isn't showing up online in my Chase account. I didn't bother trying to expedite or anything, but 5-10 business days is feeling like forever. Don't they know I only get a new card when I have stuff I need to pay????

Trying to figure out what to do for a card to use for end of year and holiday shopping spend. My darling P2 will be getting some kind of new card - he's 3/24 with Chase, but has zero Amex cards. If I can pull the 100k personal plat for him, that's probably my first choice.

I've been playing around with awardhacker this morning when I'm supposed to be cleaning out the garage :teeth: Are the SPG points listed Ye Olde Pointes or the new points? Not having any Marriott or SPG points either pre- or post-merger, I'm a bit confuddled about how the new card bonus amounts correspond to what I'm seeing on that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter