I must be crazy! - An October-November 2016 Solo PTR - Update 10/9 2 Weeks to Go - That's a Wrap

I missed seeing you off thanks to that silly hurricane evacuation! But that's okay, because I'll be seeing you for lunch in a little over a week! Keep the photos coming on Facebook, I'm loving them, and enjoy your CRUISE! You know I can't wait to hear all about that!

Thanks Billie! On my way to the cruise terminal now. Can't believe how much I've fit in the first four days of this trip - I'm looking forward to actually relaxing on the ship!

See you in 8 days :cutie:

I'm here and trying to play catch up, all over the place! Sounds like a wonderful, and exciting, start to this epic adventure! Huzzah!

Enjoy every minute of you time, and I'll look forward to the stories when you get back. :)

Just stopped in to see if you had updated at all recently about this EPIC trip you had. I hope you'll be doing a TR, I look forward to hearing all about it!!

Hoping that everything is OK for OP.... She's disappeared from the Dis and social media. I was so looking forward to hearing all about this epic adventure!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter