I NEED a trip to DL.

::yes:: man I should have taken pics with spazzyjazzy too...Albort and I took one in Buzz but for some reason it never came to my email addy...well I will get him this time around;) thats a good idea...but seriously you should come:yay: :yay:

Alright I need to have a talk with Dh.

Are you all talking this coming weekend, or the weekend after???

Someone PM me the details...we've been thinking of an adults only quickie...

PUH-LEASE! This is a family website

...but an adult brain!!!:cool1: :cool1:

Alright I need to have a talk with Dh.

Yes have that talk!! We are meeting up since we will both be there the weekend of the 8th, 9th and 10th. And it's much much easier to buy one AP at a time, we buy one each trip the first year!! Now they all expire at different times so I NEVER have to plunk down a big chunk at once. If you got yours now, it would just be that much cheaper when you go for her dance trip!!!

This is called AP justification, I made it up!! Borrow my train of thought and come meet us next week!

Andrea

Are you all talking this coming weekend, or the weekend after???

Someone PM me the details...we've been thinking of an adults only quickie...

PUH-LEASE! This is a family website

...but an adult brain!!!:cool1: :cool1:

UM that would be next weekend taking advantage of those teacher inservice days that you poor lady do not have off!! I tried to talk my Aunt into going (also a teacher here) but she says they would murder her if she called in for in-service days! How does your school feel?

But feel free to leave Friday after school and come meet us there although I am leaving Saturday around noon!! I am forcing Disneegrl4eva on the Matterhorn, that should be a sight. Just watch for a black and blue lady and you'll know it's her!!:lmao:

Andrea

Yes have that talk!! We are meeting up since we will both be there the weekend of the 8th, 9th and 10th. And it's much much easier to buy one AP at a time, we buy one each trip the first year!! Now they all expire at different times so I NEVER have to plunk down a big chunk at once. If you got yours now, it would just be that much cheaper when you go for her dance trip!!!

This is called AP justification, I made it up!! Borrow my train of thought and come meet us next week!

Andrea

Yes, Andrea, I've never thought of it quite this way. Instead of $1000 I could get mine and then next time it's only $750. Yes......I am following this train of thought and loving it. I'll use that in my presentation to Dh tomorrow. I'll try to draw a pie chart or something more clever. :teacher: A mickey shaped pie chart. Perfect. Thanks.

UM that would be next weekend taking advantage of those teacher inservice days that you poor lady do not have off!! I tried to talk my Aunt into going (also a teacher here) but she says they would murder her if she called in for in-service days! How does your school feel?

But feel free to leave Friday after school and come meet us there although I am leaving Saturday around noon!! I am forcing Disneegrl4eva on the Matterhorn, that should be a sight. Just watch for a black and blue lady and you'll know it's her!!:lmao:

Andrea

Ah yes, she doesnt like the matterhorn. I remember her saying that. TAKE A PICTURE!!!!!!

We dont have this cool 4 day weekend that you Vegas people do. I might have to try and come anyway.

Patti, a DL trip might be worth possibly getting murdered for. You could be a part of the Jedi training show and defend yourself against attacks for calling in sick at home. :darth: I'm into the smileys tonight since they changed them AGAIN!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. :( I wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. I hope you are able to make it down to DL for a big disney pick-me-up! :grouphug:

I am forcing Disneegrl4eva on the Matterhorn, that should be a sight. Just watch for a black and blue lady and you'll know it's her!!:lmao:

Andrea

:eek: :scared1: what???? oh man I HATE those bobsleds...and yes I will turn black and blue and it will be all your fault Andrea!!!

UM that would be next weekend taking advantage of those teacher inservice days that you poor lady do not have off!! I tried to talk my Aunt into going (also a teacher here) but she says they would murder her if she called in for in-service days! How does your school feel?Andrea

Well, me, DH and our friend are all in the school system. Nobody would care if we took off the day of the inservice, but it's considered a waste of a sick day---no students and a long lunch for a change!

We are thinking of a quickie Sat/Sun. With 3 drivers, we could easily catch you all for an early lunch...Let me check the funds (just bought DVC remember!!!) and see if my parents will keep the kids...

Only on the DIS DL could we turn what was such a unfortunate and sad thread into a fun and exciting possible DIS meet including bruised bobsled people!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Only on the DIS DL could we turn what was such a unfortunate and sad thread into a fun and exciting possible DIS meet including bruised bobsled people!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I wanna hang with all of you! That would be awesome! We could run shenagans in DL! Woohoo! We can't hug Mickey though because he has a big sign that says: "Property of Lynn" tatooed on his forehead :rotfl:

:rotfl2: I know I was hoping something like this would happen. I wanted to be cheered up and this did it. Just didnt think we would have to hurt Lynn in the process!!! Thanks for taking one for the team Lynn! You're awesome!

Only on the DL boards do threads get hijacked and no one seems to mind. I love this place!

Well I will be there too ..wave if you see me running though with my boys!

:rotfl: can we film that and put it on youtube ? :lmao:

Well I will be there too ..wave if you see me running though with my boys!

Yes yes I almost forgot!!! You must meet us also, woohoo it's a MINNIE MEET!!! See you there!

Andrea

:rotfl2: I know I was hoping something like this would happen. I wanted to be cheered up and this did it. Just didnt think we would have to hurt Lynn in the process!!! Thanks for taking one for the team Lynn! You're awesome!

Only on the DL boards do threads get hijacked and no one seems to mind. I love this place!

Glad we cheered you up somewhat!! I am a major thread hijacker as some of you may have noticed!!! I always see stuff I just HAVE to respond to! :rotfl:
My apologies to all threads I have hijacked in the past present and future!!

Yes poor Lynn has to take one for the group, she is a friend indeed!! :lmao: I do like the idea of filming our ride on the Matterhorn though! Then everyone on the DIS can enjoy it popcorn::

Andrea

Well, me, DH and our friend are all in the school system. Nobody would care if we took off the day of the inservice, but it's considered a waste of a sick day---no students and a long lunch for a change!

We are thinking of a quickie Sat/Sun. With 3 drivers, we could easily catch you all for an early lunch...Let me check the funds (just bought DVC remember!!!) and see if my parents will keep the kids...

Oh Patti, you have to come for a quickie!!;) I agree it sucks to burn an inservice day, but in the name of Disney it may have to be done. Let us know if you're gonna make it before I leave on Saturday!!! That would be fun!

Andrea

yeah Lynn is the one that always has crap happen to her...but at least I cant lose my park hopper ticket anymore cause I have an AP:lmao:

ps...glad that my potential pain can bring so much enjoyment ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter